Mavic Air Error 200
2896 10 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yadhel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 349800 ft
Mexico

Hi, I've used my dji mavic air just a few times, everything went well on all flights, but this time, for no reason, when I tried to turn it on to take off, suddenly appeared an error code 200, I've tried to use DJI Assistant to return to factory settings, also to refresh the firmware that was already in the latest version, I tried to start it with an sd card and without sd card, and also I tried to use several devices to connect, from smart phones to tablets, but none worked; the controls seem to work, I can see the telemetry on dji go app, and I can move the camera up and down, but i can't see the camera image and also it appears a message saying "no sd card".

I purchased the mavic from a local china retailer, but I'm in México now, so, when I wrote to dji support, they told me that there was no global warranty policy, so I have to send the drone to China for warranty paying all the costs, that's why I write this post, to verify if someone know if there is a way to fix the problem without sending it.

2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, I understand that you don't want to yet it send it in however, it would be better to have it check by the expert for them to find out as well what could be the main reason and as you stated you've already tried the possible troubleshooting. If you are located in Mexico we have a recommended service center there that you can bring your aircraft. You can check it here https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2019-1-14
Use props
Yadhel
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 10:41
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, I understand that you don't want to yet it send it in however, it would be better to have it check by the expert for them to find out as well what could be the main reason and as you stated you've already tried the possible troubleshooting. If you are located in Mexico we have a recommended service center there that you can bring your aircraft. You can check it here https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

Thanks Gamora, I know that's the best way, but it would be out of warranty if I send it to a local dealer for repair, also I tried to contact the two autorized service centers in mexico but they gave me no answer, and it is very expensive to send it to China from México for warranty.

That's why I'm trying other solutions
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Yadhel Posted at 1-14 10:44
Thanks Gamora, I know that's the best way, but it would be out of warranty if I send it to a local dealer for repair, also I tried to contact the two autorized service centers in mexico but they gave me no answer, and it is very expensive to send it to China from México for warranty.

That's why I'm trying other solutions

Sorry to hear that and yes I understand your part.
2019-1-14
Use props
Yadhel
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 10:55
Sorry to hear that and yes I understand your part.

So, if you know any possible sollution to the error 200 that appears in the mavic air, I would appreciate it
2019-1-14
Use props
Eclair29
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306499 ft
Cambodia

Yadhel Posted at 1-14 11:40
So, if you know any possible sollution to the error 200 that appears in the mavic air, I would appreciate it

I had this issue just once after one month of flying every week ends.
The error went away after I turned off the Mavic and turned it back on.
I have no idea why it appeared in the first place, and why it went away so easily (in my case)
Check inside the forum for similar issues. I have seen another thread on error 200.
Look also in MavicPilot forum.
2019-1-14
Use props
Yadhel
lvl.2
Mexico

Eclair29 Posted at 1-14 22:33
I had this issue just once after one month of flying every week ends.
The error went away after I turned off the Mavic and turned it back on.
I have no idea why it appeared in the first place, and why it went away so easily (in my case)

Thanks for your answer, and yes, there are other cases here in the forum, I've checked them, one sent the mavic for repair, the others refreshed the firmware and the problem was solved.

I'll try to refresh one more time the firmware via dji assistant
2019-1-15
Use props
him7403
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374557 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Eclair29 Posted at 1-14 22:33
I had this issue just once after one month of flying every week ends.
The error went away after I turned off the Mavic and turned it back on.

was it refurbished or new one?
2019-1-15
Use props
Eclair29
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306499 ft
Cambodia

him7403 Posted at 1-15 20:00
was it refurbished or new one?

Brand new from DJI certified reseller. I've never had this issue again.
Some people blame it on the cable link between phone and RC. They suggest to try connect the phone uisng the bigger USB port underneath rather than the side one.

Drone is being replaced under warranty for another issue, not linked to Error 200.
That story here:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-176805-1-1.html
2019-1-17
Use props
Yadhel
lvl.2
Mexico

I saw in other forums that there could be a problem with the Camera Signal Transmission Line Flat Cable, it could be not firmly connected, I'll try to check it
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_tvC7EZICOu7h
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2741555 ft
Malawi

I have just had the similar problem of error 200. When I wiped out the lens the camera shows but it keeps on freezing. At first it was not allowing to take off then it has started flying but am unable to take video.
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules