Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sluggish Controls
639 3 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Kab0ng
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156499 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been noticing that when I've been flying the controls for direction seem to be quite sluggish.  I read a few other and much older posts that led me to checking to see if it was somehow in Tripod Mode.  It's definitely not in tripod or any other mode, and I am wondering if there's a way to reset or recalibrate the remote.  I should mention that I have been flying my Insprie and Phantom 4 recently, so I don't know if it's just that the controls are sluggish by comparison or if something is actually amiss.  Any one else have anything similar or have any solutions?

Thanks!  
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to calibrating the Remote, Yes you can do that on your DJI Go 4 make sure your Aircraft is disconnected when calibrating the remote.
2019-1-14
Use props
El Kab0ng
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156499 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 12:35
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to calibrating the Remote, Yes you can do that on your DJI Go 4 make sure your Aircraft is disconnected when calibrating the remote. [view_image]

I must have had my blinders on when I was looking at the remote settings... I swear I didn't see that! Ha!  
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

El Kab0ng Posted at 1-14 12:37
I must have had my blinders on when I was looking at the remote settings... I swear I didn't see that! Ha!

Oh! sorry to hear that, does the option is not available on your end? Please keep us posted thanks!
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules