Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Displaying incorrect footprint
1761 16 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wickerman123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178635 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Just had a look at my flight logs in DJI Go 4 and the American Flag is being displayed in 'Footprints.' I've never been to America, nevermind flying my drone there, why would this have happened?

2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that you may give a try to sync your Flight records/Logs then see if the Footprint will be corrected. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-1-14
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

My logs show Ghana and Gabon in the footprints ... but I never got a chance to go there ;)

The other countries listed are corrects.

I have the impression that these countries showed up after taking off without a GPS lock, but could be wrong.

I have synched the logs numerous times since the first 'extra' country showed up, then the second appeared  ... and both are still there

2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day PS013. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the incorrect footprints. I will forward this thread/concern to our DJI R&D Team for us to help you further and to check on this information you have given us today. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-1-14
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-14 15:03
Hello and good day PS013. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the incorrect footprints. I will forward this thread/concern to our DJI R&D Team for us to help you further and to check on this information you have given us today. Thank you for your patience and support.

Thank you  Stephen,

Please do not hesitate to ask if you need any other information.
2019-1-14
Use props
Wickerman123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178635 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah I've resynced too and the incorrect flag still shows.

My drone hasn't been flown without GPS lock. Only time I've ever had GPS connection issues is while the craft was grounded and motors were not spinning. As far as I'm aware my craft has not lost connection mid flight.
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

PS013 Posted at 1-14 15:09
Thank you  Stephen,

Please do not hesitate to ask if you need any other information.

You are very much welcome PS013. I will certainly do that for us to give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2019-1-14
Use props
fans9c5a2e7c
lvl.1

Japan

I have the same issue after first time flying in Chichibu-Shi Japan, shows American flag after sync. You can see the record at the bottom the location is Chichibu-Shi Japan and I never fly my drone in America. Thanks
2252B59F-5C58-421A-AC67-F3FE624D8985.png
2019-1-16
Use props
HyLenz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1848182 ft
United States

Yep, I have a Camaroon flag. Had to look it up to see where it is, Africa. I or my drone has never been outside the USA. this just started recently.

Also reviewing the flight logs, there is a flight with the label "Map Loading" where normally there is the town or city name where you flew. This particular flight had errors. I was up about 400' and started a pano. About half way through the pano, the Go4 app just vanished from my iPad screen. I panicked for a couple seconds, then started the Go4 app back up and there was my feed and the pano was still processing. I suppose the controller never lost connection. Odd that the flight log shows 17 sats connected, and the flight just ends in the log, it did not go home. The next flight in the log is a continuation of the previous flight. And it shows "Pano Successful" notification and that the flight was in Alma, which is correct.  So the pano started on one flight and ended on a different flight, with a Go4 reload in the middle, and the flight log does not seem to know where it was when it started the first flight, even with 17 sats… weird...

2019-1-16
Use props
camilognh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33816 ft
Uruguay

same problem here, app showing USA flag incorrectly

any update on this issue??
2019-1-20
Use props
TheVegeta1974
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

PS013 Posted at 1-14 14:40
My logs show Ghana and Gabon in the footprints ... but I never got a chance to go there ;)

The other countries listed are corrects.

I think Ghana is what I got too
2019-1-21
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-14 15:03
Hello and good day PS013. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the incorrect footprints. I will forward this thread/concern to our DJI R&D Team for us to help you further and to check on this information you have given us today. Thank you for your patience and support.

Hello Stephen,

Today, at my great surprise, I noticed that the erroneous countries ( Ghana and Gabon ) were not showing in my footprints anymore.

2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

PS013 Posted at 1-21 13:51
Hello Stephen,

Today, at my great surprise, I noticed that the erroneous countries ( Ghana and Gabon ) were not showing in my footprints anymore.

Hello and good day PS013. It is great to know that those incorrect information are not showing anymore. If you have any other concerns or inquiries about DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
camilognh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33816 ft
Uruguay

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 14:26
Hello and good day PS013. It is great to know that those incorrect information are not showing anymore. If you have any other concerns or inquiries about DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

any update on this issue??
2019-1-22
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

camilognh Posted at 1-22 09:22

any update on this issue??

I also have the same issue.

I flew in Brazil last month and the American flag showed up instead of the Brazilian...

Any way to fix this?
2019-2-7
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DedeMavic Posted at 2-7 05:14
I also have the same issue.

I flew in Brazil last month and the American flag showed up instead of the Brazilian...

Has anyone managed to find a solution?
2019-2-21
Use props
nitusga
lvl.1
Flight distance : 928963 ft
Argentina

Same problem here! The USA flag shows and I never been there!
2019-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules