Video disabled and Sensors not working after update
1190 11 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shiranbandara
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Hi , I am using a mavic pro and I cant switch to vvideo mode once I updated recently. The front sensors also not working.Seems the update has  stopped half the way . I tried using the  mobile and by connecting to the PC too. Tried downgrading also , but cant proceed

When connected to mobile it stopps at 61% , goving the reason code 0x02030503

When connected to  PC it stopps goving the error code 0x02a304

Still it can fly but useless without video recording facility

I tried using a diffrent account also but nothing happens.

I am from sri lanka and Mavic Pro is very costly compared to  our income (The Price I paid  equals to  my 12 months salary) , so cant accept this loss , some one please  help me to get this back to work. PLease Please..!!

my last DJI account is  shiran.bandara@gmail.com
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern may I ask have you try to check on the DJI Go 4 app under the Visual Navigation Setting please check if it's enabled and you can give a try as well to calibrate the Vision sensor using DJI Assistant 2 in your Pc. About the camera have you tried to reinstall the App? And are you still able at least take a picture?
2019-1-14
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

In my experience you need a solid data connection and decent bandwidth to successfully perform firmware updates. Lots of folks complain about updating via Go 4, and report having success when updating via their desktop machine, but if both Go 4 and the desktop device is using the same wifi access point, you might want to look at using a wired connection to see if that helps, or try updating with a more reliable data connection. Good luck!
2019-1-14
Use props
Master.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Maybe use DJI assistant 2 on the computer can solve the problem?
2019-1-14
Use props
Shiranbandara
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 15:27
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern may I ask have you try to check on the DJI Go 4 app under the Visual Navigation Setting please check if it's enabled and you can give a try as well to calibrate the Vision sensor using DJI Assistant 2 in your Pc. About the camera have you tried to reinstall the App? And are you still able at least take a picture?

Thank you DJI Gamora for the reply.
1.Yes I have enabled visual navigation (Screen shot attached)  and enabled it to be shown on screen too.
But it does not work (do not detect & BARs not showing on remote or on screen)
2.I reinstalled the app multiple times , butthe situation is same and cant swith to video mode
3. Just now noticed that the Aapp doesnot allow to  play back the recorded items in drone
2019-1-15
Use props
Shiranbandara
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Master. Posted at 1-14 17:42
Maybe use DJI assistant 2 on the computer can solve the problem?

Hi Master ,
Thank you for the reply. I tried using  DJI assistant 2 on my PC , it stopps at 25% and  freeze for for some time. Seems the connection to the drone also disconnects and reconnect during the same time  (pc gives that sound of USB disconnection).
Then suddenly jump to 100% sayinig "Update Failed" .
2019-1-15
Use props
Shiranbandara
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Ex Machina Posted at 1-14 17:35
In my experience you need a solid data connection and decent bandwidth to successfully perform firmware updates. Lots of folks complain about updating via Go 4, and report having success when updating via their desktop machine, but if both Go 4 and the desktop device is using the same wifi access point, you might want to look at using a wired connection to see if that helps, or try updating with a more reliable data connection. Good luck!

Hi Ex MAchina ,
Thank you for the reply. There is no issue with the WiFiconnection . I updated via mobile data and it got failed. then I Updated via DJI Assistant 2 on my PC with WiFi connection it failes exactly at 24% . In DJIA2 it can not pass the 24% point . It is the same when I tried to Down grade too.  Appreciate your expert support.
Regards,
NAdeera
2019-1-15
Use props
MavSpa_user
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

use a stable connection(wired) not wifi on your pc, also install latest version of dji assiistant 2.There is another way. check PM
2019-1-15
Use props
Shiranbandara
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Shiranbandara Posted at 1-15 00:31
Hi Master ,
Thank you for the reply. I tried using  DJI assistant 2 on my PC , it stopps at 25% and  freeze for for some time. Seems the connection to the drone also disconnects and reconnect during the same time  (pc gives that sound of USB disconnection).
Then suddenly jump to 100% sayinig "Update Failed" .[view_image]

Any luck please
2019-1-15
Use props
fans9849bf79
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

PLEASE, CAN YOU CHECK THE AIRCRAFT STATUS/ GIMBAL STATUS? DOSE IT SAY "GIMBAL DISCONNECTED" ?
2019-1-17
Use props
fans9849bf79
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

PLEASE, CAN YOU CHECK THE AIRCRAFT STATUS/ GIMBAL STATUS? DOSE IT SAY "GIMBAL DISCONNECTED" ?
2019-1-17
Use props
fans9849bf79
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

PLEASE REMOVE YOU MEMORY SD AND AND TURN IT ON WITH OUT IT, AND CHECK IF EVERYTHING IS OKAY HOW IT WAS BEFORE, IF YES BUY NEW SD CARD.
THANKS
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules