Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI "Go Share"
2860 3 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Auspete
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6939 ft
  • >>>
Australia

This is not really a question about the Smart Controller but I don't know where else to ask it.
The new Smart Contoller has a "Go Share" function to easily transfer photos etc to your phone.
Will the Crysytal Sky eventually have this function?
2019-1-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I don’t think you will see Go Share on Crystalsky, Crystalsky has its own version and although I have two CS I have never used it.
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for the spot on about this new feature of the DJI Smart Controller. However, the new DJI GO Share function is only currently available with DJI Smart Controller and we do not have any information yet if this can eventually be added to the CrystalSky. We will consider this as a suggestion and we will forward this to our developers so we can hopefully serve your needs best in the future.. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-29
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 12:47
Thank you for the spot on about this new feature of the DJI Smart Controller. However, the new DJI GO Share function is only currently available with DJI Smart Controller and we do not have any information yet if this can eventually be added to the CrystalSky. We will consider this as a suggestion and we will forward this to our developers so we can hopefully serve your needs best in the future.. Thank you for continued support.

This question might need its own thread.

On my Samsung Tablet, when I was reviewing a picture, I could SHARE it and it would give me an option to send it via Email to someone.  I don't see that option.  I guess, in this instance, the Smart Controller does not have any email addresses or even an email app.  Is there some way to get email (when wifi is available) working so that I can share an image?
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules