Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sweflyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

mAIRs Posted at 1-24 04:46
Grumpy cat?? if you're going to play into some "hip with the times" BS, at least post a meme thats more recent.... "Captain"

No need to quote Im a confirmed captain. The flight distance speaks for itself
2019-1-24
Use props
Sweflyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

mAIRs Posted at 1-24 04:51
Dude, you're one to talk... you can't even do a simple factory reset without bricking you CS... BTW, I did do a factory reset and it was and IS still working!

Good for you. Be sure to put that in you memoirs
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Sweflyer Posted at 1-24 04:54
No need to quote Im a confirmed captain. The flight distance speaks for itself

And whats my flight distance? ah that's right, I don't upload my private data to forums or company databases... whoops...
Flying a drone in circles and getting a label on a forum means nothing...  do you also get excited over facebook likes... captain...  
2019-1-24
Use props
Sweflyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

mAIRs Posted at 1-24 05:00
And whats my flight distance? ah that's right, I don't upload my private data to forums or company databases... whoops...
Flying a drone in circles and getting a label on a forum means nothing...  do you also get excited over facebook likes... captain...

Same old jealousy. Me no on facebook la ppl so nasty there la. why yo no upload your data to china la?
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Sweflyer Posted at 1-24 05:07
Same old jealousy. Me no on facebook la ppl so nasty there la. why yo no upload your data to china la?

Jealousy? Are you normal? believe me, anyone with a life will not get "jealous" over someone who is wasting their life chasing a meaning less number...
So does that 2249945 km/yards/meters make you money? does it kiss you good night? does it say i love you? Does it actually mean anything? No... no matter what number you display there is some one with a bigger and a smaller number.. so congratulations.. you're amazing?
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Sweflyer Posted at 1-24 05:07
Same old jealousy. Me no on facebook la ppl so nasty there la. why yo no upload your data to china la?

and stop being a racist prikk.
2019-1-24
Use props
Sweflyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

mAIRs Posted at 1-24 05:16
and stop being a racist prikk.

Pity you cant block ppl n this forum. Need to put in a request for that. And you can submit one for updated SC software at the same time.
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Sweflyer Posted at 1-24 05:24
Pity you cant block ppl n this forum. Need to put in a request for that. And you can submit one for updated SC software at the same time.

Don't you want to be my friend any more?
2019-1-24
Use props
Sweflyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

mAIRs Posted at 1-24 05:27
Don't you want to be my friend any more?

SURE. Adding you now for eternal friendship
2019-1-24
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Sweflyer Posted at 1-24 05:36
SURE. Adding you now for eternal friendship

Hang on hang on, you want to block me or be my friend.. make up your mind Sweedy...
2019-1-24
Use props
Jim Watkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9132172 ft
United States

mAIRs Posted at 1-19 17:52
Thats "some" people... most want upto date bug free stable software with advertised features... I don't think it's too much too ask... any way, lesson learned... don't trust "working on no plans available soon thanks for your patience" DJI...

Unfortunately, I have to agree.  Love most DJI products, but I do not trust them.  We spend a lot of money on this stuff not to have better support and it's not just the crystalsky.  Treating your customers with this sort of reckless abandon is going to cost you business.  It certainly is going to cost you some of my business.  UPDATE THE DAMN CRYSTALSKY!
2019-1-26
Use props
Bernd-the-Bread
lvl.4
Spain

Jim Watkins Posted at 1-26 09:27
Unfortunately, I have to agree.  Love most DJI products, but I do not trust them.  We spend a lot of money on this stuff not to have better support and it's not just the crystalsky.  Treating your customers with this sort of reckless abandon is going to cost you business.  It certainly is going to cost you some of my business.  UPDATE THE DAMN CRYSTALSKY!

I hope, DJI will bring back the support for my CS. I love the 7,85 Edition Ultra! The 5,5 is too small for me and I fly in the Sun only. A little bit of updates would be nice!
2019-1-26
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Unfortunately, I have to agree.  Love most DJI products, but I do not trust them.  We spend a lot of money on this stuff not to have better support and it's not just the crystalsky.  Treating your customers with this sort of reckless abandon is going to cost you business.  It certainly is going to cost you some of my business.  UPDATE THE DAMN CRYSTALSKY!

Update it or just release an update to free it to run a generic android OS so we can use the standard android app. This way DJI can cut the OS support on CS entirely, they can 100% concentrate on the iOS and Android Go app and CS users can administer their CS OS... Simple....
2019-1-26
Use props
TPD1842
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8376 ft
United States

Does anybody know what the update for version for CSU will be when updated?  Mine is 4.3.4 like others mentioned.  That is a higher version that the new 4.3.12 that includes the way points.  It downloaded to my Samsung Tab S2 today, way points are on it.  So where will the numbers be for DJI Go 4 on a CSU once updated, 4.3.41, maybe, it has to be higher that 4.3.4, right.  How will the monitor know to update?  There is no Playstore, no boxes to check for auto updates?

This question is for a DJI person, How do we provoke our CSUs to update when the update available for download.  How do you download it to a CSU?  I wish there was some information somewhere.  I am jus saying I don't want it to pass me by once it is available.
2019-1-31
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

mAIRs Posted at 1-26 10:32
Update it or just release an update to free it to run a generic android OS so we can use the standard android app. This way DJI can cut the OS support on CS entirely, they can 100% concentrate on the iOS and Android Go app and CS users can administer their CS OS... Simple....

Please. Theres no such thing as a generic android OS or device. You of all ppl should know that. You need to test it on all OS versions (x versions back), display sizes and hardware, at least 90 % of the most common anyway.
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

mAIRs Posted at 1-26 10:32
Update it or just release an update to free it to run a generic android OS so we can use the standard android app. This way DJI can cut the OS support on CS entirely, they can 100% concentrate on the iOS and Android Go app and CS users can administer their CS OS... Simple....

Yes Please
2019-2-1
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Swedrone Posted at 2-1 02:01
Please. Theres no such thing as a generic android OS or device. You of all ppl should know that. You need to test it on all OS versions (x versions back), display sizes and hardware, at least 90 % of the most common anyway.

Where the problem? We find a version that works & share info on forums for EVERYONE to use latest version. Not every one is like you, a DJI lackie, happy to be treated like expandable garbage & put up with unfinished ware on (still sold and promoted) "professional" accessories.
Go & keep chasing your flight number & disappear. I'm fed up and selling my CS, sick of putting up with a DJI (old software ran garbage) lazy incompetence.
I'll always steer anyone away from DJI accessories, they all are (or in new controller case WILL BE) neglected, not to mention the high failure rate and scandal.
Drones are good, no doubt there, so that is all that is worth the expense but not DJI accessories.
DJI has already reached their peak, models already overlap each one and new models will only have slight improvements which will not be worth updrading from current models by the vast majority of drone owners, allowing others to catch up. Will be interesting couple of years for DJI with big profit loss.
2019-2-1
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

WOW, I wish I found this before buying my new toy... https://au.trustpilot.com/review/dji.com

I guess we live and learn people.....
2019-2-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mAIRs Posted at 2-1 06:12
WOW, I wish I found this before buying my new toy... https://au.trustpilot.com/review/dji.com

I guess we live and learn people.....

I think new FW soon, and yes about time, I’m having trouble selling my 5.5 because of old FW.
2019-2-1
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2-1 16:14
I think new FW soon, and yes about time, I’m having trouble selling my 5.5 because of old FW.

Don't hold your breath...
2019-2-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mAIRs Posted at 2-1 17:52
Don't hold your breath...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=179860

Might be closer than you think.
2019-2-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Unfortunately, I have to agree.  Love most DJI products, but I do not trust them.  We spend a lot of money on this stuff not to have better support and it's not just the crystalsky.  Treating your customers with this sort of reckless abandon is going to cost you business.  It certainly is going to cost you some of my business.  UPDATE THE DAMN CRYSTALSKY!

Treating your customers with this sort of reckless abandon is going to cost you business.

Doubtful.  New business models are based on PT Barnum's old model, coupled to increasing number of births, leading to more new gullibles.

2019-2-1
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

I'll be happy once I read the headline "DJI going into liquidation"... dodgy, lazy commie ni...nincumpoops.. he he...
2019-2-1
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2-1 18:08
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=179860

Might be closer than you think.

Doubt it... dji is garbage... all I saw is copy & paste broken engrish.
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules