Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 Vision Plus
2275 9 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

After I bought the later model of Mavic and Spark, I had not been using Phantom 2 Vision Plus for a long time.
Since I have a few days off, I tried to fly the Vison Plus again, but unfortunately find that the operating software DJI Go4 only allow
Phantom models only up to the oldest Phatom 4 series.
Where do you think I can find the controller software for Phantom 2 Vision Plus?????
Thanks for helping.

2019-1-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Use DJI Go, it is for product before Phantom 4
2019-1-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Damn, forgive what I have said. Checked the app and it only available for P3P, P3A, P3S and P3SE
I thinks you can't fly it already
2019-1-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The Phantoms before the P3 don't require an app.  The Phantom can communicate with you via the rear lamps (but so can the later models).  

The "Vision" series Phantoms include a "Vision" app which allows you to see through the eyes of the camera and includes telemetry and lots of other things.  It's called DJI Vision(+).  You can find it via dji.com in the P2 Vision+ area.  Download and install onto your mobile device.  But you don't need it to fly.

You're going to want DJI Phantom 2 Vision(+) Assistant downloaded and installed on your laptop or desktop.  You'll need it to make fundamental changes to the Phantom (e.g. change RTH height, invoke Naza mode, enable IOC functions, see battery details, adjust flight distance limits, etc).  

Good luck.
2019-1-15
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

jacksonnai Posted at 1-15 03:24
Damn, forgive what I have said. Checked the app and it only available for P3P, P3A, P3S and P3SE
I thinks you can't fly it already

This Jacksonnai, you are right, I can’t fly it.
2019-1-15
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-15 04:14
The Phantoms before the P3 don't require an app.  The Phantom can communicate with you via the rear lamps (but so can the later models).  

The "Vision" series Phantoms include a "Vision" app which allows you to see through the eyes of the camera and includes telemetry and lots of other things.  It's called DJI Vision(+).  You can find it via dji.com in the P2 Vision+ area.  Download and install onto your mobile device.

Thanks Mark, excuse me for asking, where do you think I can find the Vision plus area that I can downloaded it from dji.com, I look all over the page, can’t find it.
2019-1-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

fans63eb6c3c Posted at 1-15 04:38
Thanks Mark, excuse me for asking, where do you think I can find the Vision plus area that I can downloaded it from dji.com, I look all over the page, can’t find it.

Here you go:  https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads
2019-1-15
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-15 04:40
Here you go:  https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads

This Mark,, I find it very helpful and got the problem solved, thanks once again.
2019-1-15
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

fans63eb6c3c Posted at 1-15 04:58
This Mark,, I find it very helpful and got the problem solved, thanks once again.

Good morning Mark, this morning, I woke up and tried flying the bird, everything is working,
the app loaded with no problem, and its connected between the mobile , controller and drone.
Except the screen is BLACK OUT, only showing all the control knobs, and all the function knobs are working, take pictures, video, ( I tried, even with the screen is black out, I tried taking video and pictures)
The camera lens can move up and down, and the sat signal showing 5 sats.
everything is working properly except only the screen is black all over, (but not the control knobs).
Can you help??? Thanks
2019-1-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
United States

fans63eb6c3c Posted at 1-15 15:09
Good morning Mark, this morning, I woke up and tried flying the bird, everything is working,
the app loaded with no problem, and its connected between the mobile , controller and drone.
Except the screen is BLACK OUT, only showing all the control knobs, and all the function knobs are working, take pictures, video, ( I tried, even with the screen is black out, I tried taking video and pictures)

Certainly.  See post #57 here:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-83975-1-1.html

Good luck
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules