dji assistant 2 for Mavic pro and Mavic 2 pro
6310 5 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
balans007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 675082 ft
United States

I just checked to see if the DJI Assistant 2 software for my Mavic Pro had been upgraded.  I searched "DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic" and found Windows V2.0.0 dated 2018-08-23.  This version of DJI Assistant 2 was newer than what I have so I thought it was an upgrade.  However on the same DJI download page I noticed  the download for "DJI Assistant 2".  When I selected it, to my surprise, there was DJI Assistant 2 (Updates discontinued) Windows V1.2.4 2018-05-16 which is exactly the software that I have on my computer.  

Can someone from DJI providde information as to which DJI Assistant 2 is thre correct software to use with the DJI Mavic Pro?

Also let the owners of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Magic 2 Zoom know which DJI Assistant 2 is the correct software for them to use?

Thank you

Boyd from Pennsylvania
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. You can download the latest DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic v2.0.6 (For Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom) here on this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads. For Mavic Pro DJI Assistant, you can get the latest version of DJI Assistant here: https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads. Should you have further question, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

2019-1-18
Use props
Antonfo
lvl.1

South Africa

I downloaded Assistant 2 v1.2.4 (zip and exe4) to both my laptops on which I have administrator's rights, but get the same error on each occasion.

A lengthy support session with Microsoft could not resolve the issue.
Any assistance will be appreciated!
2019-3-19
Use props
Antonfo
lvl.1

South Africa

I downloaded Assistant 2 v1.2.4 (both the zip and exe files, but can't install either on either of my laptops.. Even a lengthy support session with MS didn't bear any fruit.
I have administrator's rights on both laptops.

Your assistance will be appreciated
2019-3-20
Use props
MoonKid
New

Germany

Any progress here?
2019-6-7
Use props
gaz 247
New
Flight distance : 51647 ft
United Kingdom

i have been trying to connect both my drone and controller to the dji assistant 2 i have read every thing and done every recommended that is available but still not been able to connect there does not seem to be solutions to problems only reasons why problems exists please those at dji get your finger out as guys like me have spend a lot of money buying your product only to have the headache of finding solutions to problems ... big problem at the moment is that the dji assistant 2 is not a secured driver why was this not done considering the importance of keeping dji tech a leader in the market ?????
2022-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules