M2 Pro purchased
801 5 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

I purchased the M2 Pro as of yesterday evening, but I wanted the M2 Pro with the smart controller. Is anyone able to tell me why they are not in stock and when they will be back in stock? I would've preferred to pruchase the M2 Pro with the smart controller, so I could receive the discount, but the DJI store left me no choice, but to purchase the package without it, because of time constraints and my need to receive the aircraft. Would you please shed light on this delay?  
Thanks in advance

2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. About the Stock of the DJI Smart Controller Due to the US government shutdown and certification issue, shipments in the US have been delayed. Please pay attention to the DJI online store, or subscribe to the in-stock reminder on the product's webpage and we will send you an email as soon as the item is available. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-1-15
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-15 11:42
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. About the Stock of the DJI Smart Controller Due to the US government shutdown and certification issue, shipments in the US have been delayed. Please pay attention to the DJI online store, or subscribe to the in-stock reminder on the product's webpage and we will send you an email as soon as the item is available. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi DJI Gamora.
Does this also apply to Canada or USA only?
2019-1-16
Use props
fans29f23e38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91558 ft
United Kingdom

I got my Mavic 2 Pro Today too. Going to get the Controller in a couple of weeks
2019-1-16
Use props
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

fans29f23e38 Posted at 1-16 13:52
I got my Mavic 2 Pro Today too. Going to get the Controller in a couple of weeks

Are they offering you the discount on it?
2019-1-16
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on your Mavic 2 Pro purchase, use it well and look forward to seeing some awesome work of yours.
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules