27408 8 2019-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HOOP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 967556 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am with the local sheriffs office and we were attempting to fly in controlled airspace today, that we had authorizations to fly in but we could not get the 210 system to override the no fly zone on cadence controller. We checked all the warning boxes, but still would not work.  Any suggestions!!!!!
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that may I ask have you already request or unlocked the location?  If No. you'll need to unlock it here first  https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock if you have any further question or concern you may send an email here flysafe@dji.com
2019-1-15
Use props
djiuser_heuzZ7jLGaqd
New

United States

I don’t understand why we can’t even fly 10-20 ft on our own property. If I want to video my kid playing! I think that should be allowed. Why is there no middle ground? You guys should state this in your advertising. I’m sure a lot of people feel cheated and ripped off.
2019-5-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_heuzZ7jLGaqd Posted at 5-16 10:15
I don’t understand why we can’t even fly 10-20 ft on our own property. If I want to video my kid playing! I think that should be allowed. Why is there no middle ground? You guys should state this in your advertising. I’m sure a lot of people feel cheated and ripped off.

That's because your property is in No Fly Zone, which is unfortunate. The concept of DJI Geofencing system is explained clearly in manual. There's many other, much cheaper drones on the market which are immune to geofencing, but perfectly suited to video your backyard activities.
2019-5-17
Use props
djiuser_zWbZAzaBvhlv
New

Netherlands

djiuser_heuzZ7jLGaqd Posted at 2019-5-16 10:15
I don’t understand why we can’t even fly 10-20 ft on our own property. If I want to video my kid playing! I think that should be allowed. Why is there no middle ground? You guys should state this in your advertising. I’m sure a lot of people feel cheated and ripped off.

Have the same problem. Ripped off it feels...
2020-1-11
Use props
CGPhoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13046529 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_zWbZAzaBvhlv Posted at 1-11 05:00
Have the same problem. Ripped off it feels...

The GEO lock issue is the single biggest issue for me when flying DJI equipment. I fly nearly every day for work. Once in a while for some unexplained reason I can't get the aircraft to uplock. I am legal to fly here at or below 200'. I have my LANC clearance, but my crappy DJI equipment, won't take off, both main and backup aircraft are grounded. I look stupid and have to reschedule for another day.

DJI if you want me to keep buying aircraft from you, you must provide a way to completely unlock the aircraft. For this reason I will be buying future aircraft elsewhere

I also have no way to unlock at larger airports (Class B) so even when I get clearance to fly there, I can't use DJI aircraft period.

2020-1-20
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

1- you must be logged on your DJI account
2- You should request "DJI self unlock" for the area you want to fly in at least a day in advance
3- Readup on "Custom Unlock"   you might need this if trying to fly in red NFZ........

Also, be sure you turn off any Unlock License in the DJI app that are not related to the area your IN.

Randy
2020-1-25
Use props
Jacques Van Der Merwe
New

South Africa

djiuser_heuzZ7jLGaqd Posted at 2019-5-16 10:15

Yes im very disappointed thats actually why a bought my mini if i new this i would have bought a different drone
2020-3-13
Use props
djiuser_rzujglX84xXU
New

South Africa

Wanted to test the drone myself today when i got it... suprise im in a red zone cant even take off in my own Yard...... Not a hapyp chappy.
2020-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules