Nexus 7 2ng Gen
907 18 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi
I recently purchased a Spark but i cannot get my Nexus 7 2nd Gen to connect to it can anyone give me some advice. i connected to an I Phone 8 straight away with no problems.
2019-1-16
Use props
Lex_Luchor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Spain

Are you trying to connect via usb cable? The Nexus 7 doesn't support OTG, so is not possible. Try Wi-Fi conection.
2019-1-16
Use props
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Lex_Luchor Posted at 1-16 01:49
Are you trying to connect via usb cable? The Nexus 7 doesn't support OTG, so is not possible. Try Wi-Fi conection.

Also tried Wi-Fi but cannot connect is there anything else I can do or I am doing wrong ?
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please try to use a different cable or a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. You may refer on our recommended devices using this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads If it is convenient for you, please provide a short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

2019-1-16
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

Pirellip0 Posted at 1-16 03:46
Also tried Wi-Fi but cannot connect is there anything else I can do or I am doing wrong ?

You sure you put the password right and everything for the wi-fi? there is not really a reason that it shouldn't work.
2019-1-16
Use props
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 07:05
Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please try to use a different cable or a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. You may refer on our recommended devices using this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads If it is convenient for you, please provide a short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

When I go onto the App it automatically goes to the Mavic and I have to change it to the spark why does this happen ?
2019-1-18
Use props
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please try to use a different cable or a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. You may refer on our recommended devices using this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads If it is convenient for you, please provide a short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

When I go onto the App it automatically goes to the Mavic and I have to change it to the spark why does this happen ?
2019-1-18
Use props
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

[view_image]

2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Pirellip0 Posted at 1-18 04:25
When I go onto the App it automatically goes to the Mavic and I have to change it to the spark why does this happen ?

Sorry to know that. If it is convenient for you, please provide a short video of the issue for further check.  You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here.Thanks for your support.
2019-1-18
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Pirellip0 Posted at 1-18 04:25
When I go onto the App it automatically goes to the Mavic and I have to change it to the spark why does this happen ?

The first thing you see when waiting for DJI Go to connect to your aircraft is a picture of a Mavic, it doesn't mean anything. Do you see the Spark RC in the WIFI settings of your Nexus?
2019-1-18
Use props
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

jyc Posted at 1-18 09:01
The first thing you see when waiting for DJI Go to connect to your aircraft is a picture of a Mavic, it doesn't mean anything. Do you see the Spark RC in the WIFI settings of your Nexus?

Hi

No there is no spark on the WiFi on my device but it comes up on my I phone 8 straight away.
2019-1-18
Use props
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Pirellip0 Posted at 1-18 10:10
Hi

No there is no spark on the WiFi on my device but it comes up on my I phone 8 straight away.

I’ve managed to get Spark on the device but it’s saying not in range and controller saying authentication problem but not getting it on my phone.
2019-1-18
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Canada

Pirellip0 Posted at 1-18 10:27
I’ve managed to get Spark on the device but it’s saying not in range and controller saying authentication problem but not getting it on my phone.

Have entered the password to connect?
2019-1-18
Use props
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

jyc Posted at 1-18 11:42
Have entered the password to connect?

Yes password entered .
2019-1-19
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Canada

Pirellip0 Posted at 1-19 02:46
Yes password entered .

So, is it working? Did it connect?
2019-1-19
Use props
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

jyc Posted at 1-19 04:52
So, is it working? Did it connect?

Updated tablet to android 6 and still wont work.
2019-1-21
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Canada

Pirellip0 Posted at 1-21 04:04
Updated tablet to android 6 and still wont work.

Can the Nexus 7 connect to a wifi router, in other words is proven to work?
2019-1-21
Use props
Pirellip0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

jyc Posted at 1-21 04:52
Can the Nexus 7 connect to a wifi router, in other words is proven to work?

Hi
I can connect to my router at home but I cannot get it to connect to the drone or the remote. I tried again last night to try and connect even putting the Wi-Fi password in but its saying the password is incorrect for the controller. The only way I can fly it is off my I phone 8.
2019-1-24
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Canada

Pirellip0 Posted at 1-24 04:57
Hi
I can connect to my router at home but I cannot get it to connect to the drone or the remote. I tried again last night to try and connect even putting the Wi-Fi password in but its saying the password is incorrect for the controller. The only way I can fly it is off my I phone 8.

That's weird, perhaps somebody that has experience with the Nexus 7 will chime in.
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules