Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S Track Mode Delay
1962 8 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Occulair
lvl.1
United States

I'm trying to figure out a bug/problem with track mode on my Ronin-S.  I can program my points and push the play mode and it works great, but when I hit the record button there is a long delay before the program runs. When I push record and "Progress: 0%" pops up and stays for 2-5 minutes......eventually it executes the move. I have the stay time for point 1 set to zero. I've updated the firmware to most recent version. Any help is greatly appreciated!
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi Occulair, sorry to read on the difficulties with the track mode, may I verify if the APP has also been updated to the latest version and what cameras you are using?
2019-1-18
Use props
Occulair
lvl.1
United States

Hello, the APP version is 1.1.6(115) and I am using a Cannon SL-2
2019-1-20
Use props
djiuser_9A9NYrEHgB93
lvl.1
United States

I’m having the exact same problem and this makes the tracking feature completely useless. The delay also seems random too. I’ve used the track feature in the past without this issue. This NEEDS to be fixed.
2019-1-30
Use props
Schmirk
New

United States

Ronin-S track features doesn’t work since this new firmware update... Ronin App 1.1.8(118)... Firmware 1.8.0.70 ... record doesn’t work at all or there’s a major delay before it records... please fix. Thanx
2019-3-16
Use props
Schmirk
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-18 05:38
Hi Occulair, sorry to read on the difficulties with the track mode, may I verify if the APP has also been updated to the latest version and what cameras you are using?

Same thing happening on the new latest firmware or the app
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Schmirk Posted at 3-16 08:42
Same thing happening on the new latest firmware or the app

Hi Schmirk, sorry to hear that, may I have the model of your camera? Any chance to share us a short video of the issue for further verification? Thank you in advance.
2019-3-16
Use props
HeliTV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 620069 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm having the same problem with the Ronin S and Sony A7ii using track mode.  Preview works fine, and the camera starts recording when the record button is pressed, but the gimbal doesn't move at all. I've tried leaving it 5 minutes and it simply fails.  This is using both the MCC-C cable and also the multi cable - the result is the same. Please fix this soon.
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

HeliTV Posted at 3-28 02:17
I'm having the same problem with the Ronin S and Sony A7ii using track mode.  Preview works fine, and the camera starts recording when the record button is pressed, but the gimbal doesn't move at all. I've tried leaving it 5 minutes and it simply fails.  This is using both the MCC-C cable and also the multi cable - the result is the same. Please fix this soon.

Hi HeliTV, sorry to know you have the same issue, could you please provide us the following info for further analysis and verification? Thank you in advance.
1. The screenshot of the settings in Track mode.
2. A short issue video.
3. The model of your mobile phone, APP version and the screenshot of the firmware version in the APP.
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules