app does not supported this video files
933 6 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sam8585
lvl.1
France

Bonjour,
j'ai acheté en août 2018 le phantom 3 standard: impeccable, rendu video net, l'application marche très correctement.
Cependant, depuis peu, lorsque je veux créer une vidéo avec l'application (autoedit), la video ne se télécharge qu'à 30% avant de s'arrêter.

Je reçois alors le message suivant: "failed save" puis "app does not supported this video files".

Pourriez-vous m'apporter votre aide ? Ceci est très embêtant !

J'utilise l'application sur un Samsung galaxy A3 2016, elle possède la dernière mise à jour et j'ai assez d'espace disponible pour prendre encore de nombreuses videos.

Merci pour votre aide, j'attend vos réponses avec impatience !!!

2019-1-16
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

In what format did you record your video on the P3S mov or mp4 ?
2019-1-16
Use props
Sam8585
lvl.1
France

On the MOV format
2019-1-16
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Try to record the clip as mp4 and import it to the app. I hope that helps you.
2019-1-16
Use props
Sam8585
lvl.1
France

Thank you for your help, unfortunately, even with an mp4 format the application crashes, with the same message ...
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Sam8585. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the video files of your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using  which is the Samsung Galaxy A3. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A3 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the drone and of the DJI Go 4 application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-1-17
Use props
Sam8585
lvl.1
France

Thank you Stephen and Peterx for your availability. That's right, my samsung A3 should not be optimized (it's still weird because the application worked without problems before ... ! ), the application works very well on the recommended phones.
So I know which phone to turn to for a future purchase. Thank you for your answers !
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules