Every photo out of focus/blurry on left side - Mavic Pro
503 5 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rcphoto2016
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4298 ft
United States

I have noticed this in each photo I have taken--the left side edge is blurry and seems out of focus, and to crop out means to lose resolution. I have heard of this being a problem with faulty cameras but wanted to hear if this really is a known problem and if I'll have to send the drone in to have the gimbal/camera replaced or repaired? I can't send photos at full resolution and clients won't find blurred edges acceptable.
[img]https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/[/img]

2019-1-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Depending when you purchased, initial mavics ie release in the first 3 months showed some problems, but they greatly improved, you may have a problem if you do you need to create a case.
2019-1-16
Use props
Drameee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

I don't see it.
2019-1-16
Use props
rcphoto2016
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-16 09:23
Depending when you purchased, initial mavics ie release in the first 3 months showed some problems, but they greatly improved, you may have a problem if you do you need to create a case.

I purchased within the past year.

And yeah I'm considering starting a case, but will leave me without a drone and I don't fly as a hobby.
2019-1-16
Use props
rcphoto2016
lvl.1
United States

Roofline, lower right-hand edge. Compare with sharpness of bricks to the left of the roofline. Noticeably blurry in comparison.
2019-1-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

rcphoto2016 Posted at 1-16 09:28
I purchased within the past year.

And yeah I'm considering starting a case, but will leave me without a drone and I don't fly as a hobby.

Well I’m not sure there is a fix for this, it can sometimes happen in strong wind but as it is continuous in all your photos, sounds and looks like a problem.
It should be repaired within two weeks, if your using professionally then it might be worthwhile looking to get a spare.
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules