DJI UNLOCK GEO
765 4 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

My Phantom 3 Standard won't connect. Not being able to get the remote to connect with the quad copter. I haven't flown it for a couple of months since I have purchased a Mavic 2. The screen doesn't show my camera view at all, and all it shows in aircraft status window is battery temperature with the N/A in red. Charged both batteries and controller this morning so I could fly and now things aren't working as planned. Wondering what cold go wrong if not used for a couple of months. Everything stored inside and warm temperatures. I am inside trying to do this because its about 30 degrees outside. Having trouble unlocking with the geo unlock geo from dji as well. I have done this for my Mavic 2 but my map doesn't show a "pin" to click on for the location. I am trying to unlock my zone for my P3S.  There is no pin on my class E airport.
2019-1-16
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
United States

Taken care of, please disregard this post
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SITKAMICK Posted at 1-16 14:07
Taken care of, please disregard this post

Hello and Good day SITKAMICK, sorry for all the trouble and I'm glad that you were able to find a solution on the issue. If you have other concern, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-16
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 16:13
Hello and Good day SITKAMICK, sorry for all the trouble and I'm glad that you were able to find a solution on the issue. If you have other concern, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.

Sorry, I didn't get the whole thing fixed. I just reposted my last problem about the DJI Zone self unlocking site.
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SITKAMICK Posted at 1-16 16:24
Sorry, I didn't get the whole thing fixed. I just reposted my last problem about the DJI Zone self unlocking site.

Susan has replied you in your new post, please kindly check later: https://forum.dji.com/thread-178115-1-1.html thank you!
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules