Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Pocket Scroll Wheel - Request
1190 10 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansad1d5390
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19042 ft
  • >>>
United States

I could not remember if I had seen a request for this, so I will put it in here and hope.  

On the scroll wheel attachment, let the buttons and scroll wheel action be user selectable.  For instance, maybe I would want to program one of the buttons to change the camera into Slow Motion mode.  It just seems that there is no reason to force the actions when it should be easy enough to enable the user to select based on their preference.  That would let this accessory be more useful for more poeple, to be able to fit it into my work flow and desires.  

Thanks.  

Look forward to future updates to this device to help improve it's usability.  

2019-1-16
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

I think this is great suggestion. I for one would reprogram right button to center camera, the selfie mode is hardly used in my case. I know many will disagree this my option but the beauty of this suggestion is we all can have what we want and like.
2019-1-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think this is possible and would be great to have options on the wheel and buttons, there should be options for 1 press 2 press etc etc. good job.
2019-1-16
Use props
Pasod
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6286 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also I don't see the point of the selfie button when you can click 3 times on the button below it to get into selfie.
2019-1-16
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

and when you redesign it for next year, use a joystick and  not a wheel......10 out of 10 people would like to pan AND tilt at THE SAME TIME!
2019-1-16
Use props
RobCass
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Upscaleman Posted at 1-16 15:03
and when you redesign it for next year, use a joystick and  not a wheel......10 out of 10 people would like to pan AND tilt at THE SAME TIME!

I agree that the joystick would be a better choice. The Extension rod is going to have a joystick from what I saw in video from people at the DJI booth CES last week.
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for posting this request today. Rest assured that I will forward this request/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said product. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-17
Use props
RSW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116736 ft
United States

j.r.r. Posted at 1-16 13:40
I think this is great suggestion. I for one would reprogram right button to center camera, the selfie mode is hardly used in my case. I know many will disagree this my option but the beauty of this suggestion is we all can have what we want and like.

Doesn't clicking the right button twice center the camera?
2019-1-18
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

+1000000 upvotes
I would configure one button to switch between AFS and AFC modes for example. If this could be done, I would buy the accessory today.
I know this will happen... Letting the user to customize everything... I keep dreaming... I know
2019-1-18
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

RSW Posted at 1-18 09:48
Doesn't clicking the right button twice center the camera?

Yes, but for me a single click works better than double click
2019-1-18
Use props
rjwPhoto
lvl.2
United States

Pasod Posted at 1-16 14:53
Also I don't see the point of the selfie button when you can click 3 times on the button below it to get into selfie.

Except getting the 3 clicks timed correctly to change the orientation is a bit of a trick. I've seen others express having issues making that happen and do myself as well.

I've given up even trying. It's MUCH easier just to slide the screen down on the OP and change camera orientation & re-center the device (and a couple other functions) from there.

If I had to rely on the 3 click routine, I'd wear the button out.
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules