Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI SELFUNLOCKING ZONE
792 3 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

I am trying to do the DJI selfunlocking for my airport. The airport is on the map and I click on it to fill in the blank just abouve my controller number and nothing happens so I am not able to go any further. Has anyone had this happen to them in the past. I have tried several times with no success. Funny thing tho, I can click on other airports in my area and I can click on them but not my local airport. I am located in Sitka Alaska.
I noticed that I can do it with my Mavic 2 but not the Phantom 3 standard. Doesn't make sense to me.
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi SITKAMICK, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please kindly write an email to flysafe@dji.com, the designated team will take care and help you out.
2019-1-17
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-17 00:10
Hi SITKAMICK, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please kindly write an email to , the designated team will take care and help you out.

Thanks so much. It's done.
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SITKAMICK Posted at 1-17 00:19
Thanks so much. It's done.

My pleasure. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your ticket number, we'll be here for help.
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules