3470 13 2019-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscc25d668
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101785 ft
Singapore

Hi DJI,

I have placed an order for the OSMO pocket expansion kit on the 14th Jan 2019 and I am based in Singapore.

My friend which is also based placed the same order on the 9th Jan 2019 and recieved his kit on the 11th morning.

When I called in to check mine today, which is 17th Jan 2019, it is still pending shipping notification. The status is forever at wait pick status.

I do not know why is there is always this kind of situation. When I placed order on the 14th, it clearly stated on the purchase screen that it is going to 3 days delivery on payment clearance and now your guys tell me it is gonna be 5-10 days delivery.

I know your product sell like hot cakes in the world but your support and delivery is really still in 3rd world nation. the support team tells me there is no way to expediate the case so everything have to run on due coast.

When I send in my Mavic air for repair it is the same situation. Can I check if DJI have some personal feud with me or what? when everyone gets their in shortest possible time, I always have to put up with such treatment.

My order number is as below so can you kindly help to expediate it as this is getting very distressful.
2019-1-16
Use props
fans1f4a3127
Second Officer
Germany

I have the same Problem. My delivery Date says 15 Januar, auf not coming. DHL Tracking says days nothing. Greetz
2019-1-16
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered on the 10th, got shipping notice on the 14th and received it today (US).
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Upon checking your order, it was placed around 14th Jan, and the estimated shipping turnaround can be checked on our website. The tracking number will be sent to you as soon as the package shipped. Hope for your understanding. For the same situation of your friend and the Mavic Air, may I have his order number and your case number for better assistance? Thank you so much!
2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans1f4a3127 Posted at 1-16 20:31
I have the same Problem. My delivery Date says 15 Januar, auf not coming. DHL Tracking says days nothing. Greetz

Hi there, I managed to get your order number via the forum information. The tracking status has been updated and you will receive it soon. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here for help.
2019-1-16
Use props
fanscc25d668
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 1-16 23:26
Hi there, I managed to get your order number via the forum information. The tracking status has been updated and you will receive it soon. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here for help.

HI Susan,

Thanks for your help. Attached is my friend case. When I order the items, it shows 3 days on payment confirmation. It is only these few days that the status change to 5 to 10 days.

For my Mavic Air case, sadly I cannot wait for the to and fro email and get a 3rd party to repair and breach my contract. Over all I am very disappointed with DJI support for SG zone. It is like DJI is only focus on selling but the after sale support is practically none.

2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanscc25d668 Posted at 1-16 23:51
HI Susan,

Thanks for your help. Attached is my friend case. When I order the items, it shows 3 days on payment confirmation. It is only these few days that the status change to 5 to 10 days.

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. The shipping time will be modified according to the inventory and the order that has not been shipped. It is recommended to check the estimated shipping time on our website before placing the order. I've checked your order again, it is still within the normal timeframe of 3-7 working days. We'll send you an email as soon as the package shipped. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-17
Use props
fanscc25d668
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 1-17 02:37
We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. The shipping time will be modified according to the inventory and the order that has not been shipped. It is recommended to check the estimated shipping time on our website before placing the order. I've checked your order again, it is still within the normal timeframe of 3-7 working days. We'll send you an email as soon as the package shipped. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Susan I am not going to argue about it. When I place order, the estimated time line stated is 3 days but now it shows 5 to 10 days which I again have no mean of proofing it. Next time for every order, I will print screen even thing dji display.

Honestly, this is just pure and plain poor services. Total disappointing.
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanscc25d668 Posted at 1-17 02:40
Hi Susan I am not going to argue about it. When I place order, the estimated time line stated is 3 days but now it shows 5 to 10 days which I again have no mean of proofing it. Next time for every order, I will print screen even thing dji display.

Honestly, this is just pure and plain poor services. Total disappointing.

I've double checked with the team, the estimated shipping time is 3-7 working days when you placed the order, which has been recorded by the system at that time. The shipping will be arranged on the basis of first pay, first served. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-1-17
Use props
fanscc25d668
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi Susan,

If based on your explanation that my purchase will be shipped within 7 working days as define above. It should be schedule to reached me on 23rd with payment cleared on 14th including 2 days weekend. To date I still have no information on the tracking information or if my stuffs have been collected. Am I right to presume it is going to be delay again and your 7 work days is not going to happen. Cheers
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanscc25d668 Posted at 1-21 19:20
Hi Susan,

If based on your explanation that my purchase will be shipped within 7 working days as define above. It should be schedule to reached me on 23rd with payment cleared on 14th including 2 days weekend. To date I still have no information on the tracking information or if my stuffs have been collected. Am I right to presume it is going to be delay again and your 7 work days is not going to happen. Cheers

Hi there, your order is under processing and the tracking number will be available soon. We'll keep an eye on it as well.
2019-1-22
Use props
fanscc25d668
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 1-22 01:36
Hi there, your order is under processing and the tracking number will be available soon. We'll keep an eye on it as well.

Hi Susan, by tomorrow 12noon singapore time, it will be officially 7 days as per what you have quoted for the day my payment is cleared. So it means dji was not able to fulfilled the purchased in it agreed timeline.

So do you think by tomorrow you are able to at least try to help push the delivery team a little on my order? This is getting a little frustrated honestly. Thanks again
2019-1-22
Use props
yeoenghwee
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi Susan,

The system finally changed from wait to shipped status but I still have not get any tracking details. Are you able to assist in checking?
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

yeoenghwee Posted at 1-22 19:25
Hi Susan,

The system finally changed from wait to shipped status but I still have not get any tracking details. Are you able to assist in checking?

The tracking number is available now, I'll send it in PM, please kindly check later.
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules