RONIN 2 - NEW FIRMWARE ASAP PLEASE !!!
3954 8 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thomas Joke
lvl.1

France

Hi,

I'm a Ronin Owner and i'm disapointed by Dji consumer service...
There are many issues (push pan/tilt noise...) with the new firmware who release few months ago and dji did nothing !

When are you finally release a new update !?

The Ronin out two years ago ant it's always not possible to control camera settings, 360° roll... while it was promise at the beginning !

Please, give us a real answer !!!

Thanks !

PS : Sorry for my poor English

2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Thomas, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with Ronin 2, 360° roll will be supported via the next firmware update, the new firmware is under testing, we will release it as soon as possible once it is ready.
For the feature of control of camera settings, may I have the evidence that it was promised at the beginning?
You also mentioned there are pan/tilt noise when pushing, any chance to share us a short video for further support? Thank you in advance.
2019-1-17
Use props
Thomas Joke
lvl.1

France

360° Roll
You say, 360° roll will be supported via the next firmware, but one of your colleagues tell me (in support mail) that it's not possible because "Ronin 2 roll axis has a mechanical endpoint so there is not 360 roll for Ronin 2.".

Who should i believe ?

Control Camera Settings

Ronin 2 have a menu just for this on the screen...
It's write on your website, on manual...

Push Pan/Tilt Noise

You just have to look at this topic :
https://forum.dji.com/thread-159262-1-1.html

Please, exchange information between you at DJI....
2019-1-18
Use props
Thomas Joke
lvl.1

France

Heho, Dji, we still there
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thomas Joke Posted at 1-24 08:19
Heho, Dji, we still there

Sorry for my late response, please reply to my posts directly so that I can get the notification and reply as soon as possible.
We have double verified with our engineers that 360° Roll is estimated to be available via the future firmware, Blair should have been contacted you again and explained.
We do not have the plan to control the camera settings via the Ronin 2 temporarily, sorry for the misunderstanding by the User Manuel, we can only control the camera recording in the Camera Page.
For the motor noise you mentioned, it is recommended to turn off the Push Mode and we will get it optimized via the firmware update, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-25
Use props
Thomas Joke
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-25 00:32
Sorry for my late response, please reply to my posts directly so that I can get the notification and reply as soon as possible.
We have double verified with our engineers that 360° Roll is estimated to be available via the future firmware, Blair should have been contacted you again and explained.
We do not have the plan to control the camera settings via the Ronin 2 temporarily, sorry for the misunderstanding by the User Manuel, we can only control the camera recording in the Camera Page.

Thanks for your answer.
We wait since 2 years for 360 roll and 6 months since the previous firmware...
I hope it's in a very near future...
2019-2-4
Use props
Tyson Wisbrock
lvl.1

United States

So I’m confused by 360 Roll, too.  My Ronin 2 has the firmware update  v1.5.0.80; this is the firmware that says it allows 360 Roll from the remote.  Tried to use this feature during a camera test yesterday and it did not work.  Other R2 owners are reporting the same issue.  DJI, where are we at with the actual functionality of 360 Roll?  Did the  v1.5.0.80 update not do what it said it could?

Best,

Tyson
2020-1-10
Use props
Tyson Wisbrock
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-1-25 00:32
We do not have the plan to control the camera settings via the Ronin 2 temporarily, sorry for the misunderstanding by the User Manuel, we can only control the camera recording in the Camera Page.

So I’m confused by 360 Roll, too.  My Ronin 2 has the firmware update  v1.5.0.80; this is the firmware that says it allows 360 Roll from the remote.  Tried to use this feature during a camera test yesterday and it did not work.  Other R2 owners are reporting the same issue.  DJI, where are we at with the actual functionality of 360 Roll?  Did the  v1.5.0.80 update not do what it said it could?

Best,

Tyson
2020-1-13
Use props
manshmedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50023 ft

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-1-17 20:15
Hi Thomas, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with Ronin 2, 360° roll will be supported via the next firmware update, the new firmware is under testing, we will release it as soon as possible once it is ready.
For the feature of control of camera settings, may I have the evidence that it was promised at the beginning?
You also mentioned there are pan/tilt noise when pushing, any chance to share us a short video for further support? Thank you in advance.

hi mindy i for once cant even find a page explaining how i can update i have downloaded dji assistant pro but it dosent go beyong showing a page
2020-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules