Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
customs and import charges - terrible story
2182 7 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse7544cc8
New
Estonia

Hi,

I'm DJI select member. I purchased 2 ronin-s 2018-12-28. Before that, I registered my EU company in VAT DJI program.  
And  2019-01-03 parcel delivered on customs. I was really happy that I can  use the product very soon, but this is not happening because DHL  requests me to pay the customs fee and import charges. This news shocks  me a little bit because I remembered that DJI provided products in  Europe (Estonia) without any extra fees for customs and import charges.
I  immediately contact with DJI support.. and then start our big  discussion that DJI really apologized about this, and I shouldn't pay  any extra fees and DJI logistic department will resolve this problem.  But now this is the 15th day when I don't get from DJI support any  explained information when I can get my product. And DHL pings me every  day that they don't receive any notifications from seller/sender, and I  should pay the customs fee. DHL provide me info that DJI don't contact  with them to resolve this problem, and that I provided all docs  (invoice, payment confirmation) to DHL, that this means nothing, and I  should pay the customs fee. DJI support requests me that I should send  all documents to DHL because they still don't have it.  Looks like I  should spend my time to contact DJI and DHL to start to communicate and  resolve this problem. Looks funny-stupid.
Does anybody have the same issues? Can we help or recommend what I should do in this case?

Thank you!
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, I managed to get the order number via your Forum account and will verify with the related team of the current status, we will keep an eye on it and keep you updated as soon as possible, thank you.
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, an update for your order, we have contacted DHL and you don't need to pay anything, as long as you have provided all the required files to DHL, it will be updated very soon. The team will also push DHL again to speed up the clearance.
2019-1-21
Use props
fans560d8716
New

United States

I’m having the same issue. Where my osmo pocket is in customs and I need to contact Dji for help but can’t seem to get in the right direction.

I never had an issue when I ordered my Mavic 2 pro and other accessories at different times. Can someone help
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Another update for your order, it has been delivered and signed, sorry again for all the hassles and inconvenience caused, please keep us updated if you have further concern.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans560d8716 Posted at 1-24 13:20
I’m having the same issue. Where my osmo pocket is in customs and I need to contact Dji for help but can’t seem to get in the right direction.

I never had an issue when I ordered my Mavic 2 pro and other accessories at different times. Can someone help

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same issue, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the current status on the FedEx website is Clearance delay, we will verify with the logistics team and come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-1-24
Use props
fans560d8716
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-24 17:59
Hi there, sorry to know you have the same issue, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the current status on the FedEx website is Clearance delay, we will verify with the logistics team and come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.

Thank you for helping out. It just got cleared as of today.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans560d8716 Posted at 1-25 13:56
Thank you for helping out. It just got cleared as of today.

Glad to see it works now. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules