P4PV2.0 - Repair
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is everyone's pasted experience on REPAIRED drones? I crashed mine and it is being fixed, but curious if I will start having issues.

Here is my repair list:

Yaw Axis Motor
Gimbal Vibration Absorbing Board
Middle Frame
Aircraft Upper Shell
Gimbal Flexible Flat Cable
Pitch-axis Motor
Roll Motor
Roll-axis Bracket V03
Battery Compartment Holder
Lens Front Shell
Left Landing Gear

2019-1-17
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

When you crash and send it in for repair, they usually send you back a refurbished one, not the the one you sent them.
2019-1-17
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fansb1fe1104 Posted at 1-17 12:51
When you crash and send it in for repair, they usually send you back a refurbished one, not the the one you sent them.

This was not sent back to DJI for repair, but an authorized reseller/repair shop. They ordered the parts from DJI because they did not have the V2.0 parts in stock.
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TheLazyC Posted at 1-17 13:26
This was not sent back to DJI for repair, but an authorized reseller/repair shop. They ordered the parts from DJI because they did not have the V2.0 parts in stock.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. I highly suggest you monitor your drone so we can check. Also, we highly recommend you to send it in to our repair facilities for better service. We will provide you with an excellent and accurate solution to your drone. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-1-20
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Mind telling us who is doing the repairs?
2019-1-20
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 1-20 13:41
Mind telling us who is doing the repairs?

Carolina Dronz
2019-1-21
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-20 10:13
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. I highly suggest you monitor your drone so we can check. Also, we highly recommend you to send it in to our repair facilities for better service. We will provide you with an excellent and accurate solution to your drone. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thanks for your understanding.

So, you are telling me that we should not be using your authorized resellers?
2019-1-21
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Never heard of them, but maybe they'll do a good job for ya.
2019-1-21
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-20 10:13

I received my replacement drone back from DJI today, is it already registered to my DJI account since it came from DJI?
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules