Firmware update for Zenmuse X5
2139 3 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elaguila5
lvl.1

United States

I am not able to update the firmware for the X5 Zenmuse camera on my Matrice 600.
I have tried multiple SD cards and tried reformatting several times and uplugged the CAN, but nothing is working.
It seems that it is not recognizing the .bin file.

Also, I am getting a 'No Image Transmission Signal' on the iPad attached to the controller. I can control the gimball to the camera and also take pictures and video.
However, there is no image showing of what the camera is seeing.

Are there any other ways I can try to update the firmware on the camera. Or at the very least, get where I can get the Image Transmission Signal to work?

Thanks
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Elaguila5, sorry for the troubles with the image transmission and the firmware upgrade, may I verify if you put the .bin file to the root of the directory and there is only one file? Will the LED in the camera light on? I have PMed you a method of update, you may have a try.
For the lack of image transmission, please check the HD setting in the DJI GO app, adjust the parameter of Transmission Quality to the middle, and change the APP Output Mode as "EXT" to see if it works.
2019-1-19
Use props
Elaguila5
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-19 00:06
Hi Elaguila5, sorry for the troubles with the image transmission and the firmware upgrade, may I verify if you put the .bin file to the root of the directory and there is only one file? Will the LED in the camera light on? I have PMed you a method of update, you may have a try.
For the lack of image transmission, please check the HD setting in the DJI GO app, adjust the parameter of Transmission Quality to the middle, and change the APP Output Mode as "EXT" to see if it works.

I have tried adjusting the parameters of the Transmission Quality and the output mode to "EXT" but nothing is working and I still have "No Image Transmission Signal"

What else can I try?
2019-1-31
Use props
djiuser_k9ysGoMxVCIQ
lvl.1

Canada

Any fix yet?
2019-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules