I LOVE THIS DRONE
708 7 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mnash44
lvl.1

United States

I Absolutly LOVE this drone. I wish that I can afford it. I love all of the DJI products. They are quality drones. I had to settle for a cheap drone which I am not quite happy with. It does not deliver what they say. I wish I could afford one so I will try my luck at DJI credits and hope for the best. I have 2 kids and a decent job but everything goes to them and have little left to save for an awsome drone. My wife frowns upon my drone addiction....LOL But I want to travel to different places with a quality drone and take video like is posted in the forums...just a pipe dream for now.
2019-1-17
Use props
Goldenseal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487034 ft
United States

Drones are a big investment. One wrong action can result in a total loss in your investment. Fishing has a better return in my opinion. In fishing you are doing things with the family and you bring home supper. Drones are big boy toys that we get satisfaction mainly by the interaction of the operator and drone. If you still want one, a Phantom 3 standard off of E Bay would be your best low cost gamble.  It can be picked up for about the price of 3 good toy drones. Bad thing is, it is addictive.
You don't want to hear it, but God is talking to you through your wife. He does that a lot. LOL
2019-1-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Ah, gee, another wanna bee... haha

Yeah, just start saving your dollars. Maybe start a swear jar... ;-)

I bet you like the Inspire II ... Grin

RedHotPoker
2019-1-17
Use props
mnash44
lvl.1

United States

Goldenseal Posted at 1-17 16:54
Drones are a big investment. One wrong action can result in a total loss in your investment. Fishing has a better return in my opinion. In fishing you are doing things with the family and you bring home supper. Drones are big boy toys that we get satisfaction mainly by the interaction of the operator and drone. If you still want one, a Phantom 3 standard off of E Bay would be your best low cost gamble.  It can be picked up for about the price of 3 good toy drones. Bad thing is, it is addictive.
You don't want to hear it, but God is talking to you through your wife. He does that a lot. LOL

So true and thanks for the tip...Coincidence is Gods way of staying invisible...LOL
2019-1-17
Use props
mnash44
lvl.1

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 1-17 16:55
Ah, gee, another wanna bee... haha

Yeah, just start saving your dollars. Maybe start a swear jar... ;-)

OMG....ABSOLUTELY!!!.....That's studio quality stuff. One of my many dreams of working in the motion picture industry..a behind the scenes guy.
2019-1-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

mnash44 Posted at 1-17 17:09
OMG....ABSOLUTELY!!!.....That's studio quality stuff. One of my many dreams of working in the motion picture industry..a behind the scenes guy.

Well don’t feel alone there. I don’t have the funds or the space, nor the transportation for the bigger bird.

But if I had any one of those three, I’d be happy too. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for showing interest in our products. We're sure, that sooner or later you will have your first DJI drones and be able to experience our product. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-20
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

P4Pro     Just tossing in some entertainment........Yes,  I need to be smoother
1080P
60fps

2019-1-21
Use props