1670 9 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VMA82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12201 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello

I have had a new spark for about 7 days now, my first day of testing went by fine. Today, however, I experienced a loss of video signal and received a “controller hardware malfunction” message, while setting up a flight with my second battery.

The message went away after resetting but I have not found much information regarding the possibility of bigger issues that may affect me during flight.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Vitelio
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Vitelio. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your new DJI Spark. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. May I know if you have updated the firmware of the drone to it's latest one and if you have calibrated the drone as well? In addition may we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.  
2019-1-18
Use props
VMA82
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 08:23
Hello and good day Vitelio. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your new DJI Spark. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. May I know if you have updated the firmware of the drone to it's latest one and if you have calibrated the drone as well? In addition may we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

Hello, thank you.  I am using an iPhone 8 (with the OTG cable at the time of the incident).

All firmware is up to date.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the quick reply Vitelio. Kindly please provide us a short video of the said issue for us to check and for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Try again, sometimes you get an error message which is not really related to the mentioned problem.
2019-1-18
Use props
VMA82
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 10:38
Thank you for the quick reply Vitelio. Kindly please provide us a short video of the said issue for us to check and for us to help you further. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. I did not record the incident and it has not repeated.
2019-1-19
Use props
VMA82
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

ssylca44 Posted at 1-18 13:29
Try again, sometimes you get an error message which is not really related to the mentioned problem.

It seems it was the case, the dron and remote have been working fine with no repeat.
2019-1-19
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

VMA82 Posted at 1-19 18:09
It seems it was the case, the dron and remote have been working fine with no repeat.

Very good, the error message  was likely a 'fluke'
Happy flying.
S.
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

VMA82 Posted at 1-19 18:09
Thanks for the reply. I did not record the incident and it has not repeated.

You are very much welcome Vitelio. Please update us on the said issue just incase it happened again and if you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2019-1-20
Use props
fans27a2e776
New
Flight distance : 12211 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having the same problem
2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules