Is it too much to ask ?
756 5 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cedman
lvl.1
Canada

Disappointed after update of both firmware and app I still cannot move 4k footage into my iphone for editing.  After seeing a reply from DJI rep saying this is going to be fix in the next update prior this release.

What's the point of having pocket size device when I have to put the video into my computer before we can move them into my mobile phone.

Especially when this device is design to integrate tightly wiht the mobile phone in this manner?

The only way I can get some sort of video into my iphone, directly from the osmo pocket, is to shoot it while it is attached to my phone!

DJI ... Fix this please.

2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Cedman, I see your posts in other thread that you are using iPhone 8 Plus, the next APP version will add support for iPhone 8 Plus to download 4K 24fps/25fps/30fps videos, sorry for the inconvenience caused at this moment and thanks for your patience.
2019-1-17
Use props
Cedman
lvl.1
Canada

That would be wonderful, however it was the same that was told before this recent update as well.  I hope this comes in soon.
2019-1-17
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

What about 4K/60 on iPhone X??
2019-1-17
Use props
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

I have an iPhone 8 and I can move 4K30fps to the mimo app. Why shouldn't that work on the 8 plus I wonder. I hope the 4K60fps will come in the next update. I film everything on that rez.
2019-1-18
Use props
PiteousPlayer
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Interestingly, again and again, I am using iPhone 7+ and I CAN airdrop the 4K30fps clip directly off the SD card via my Mac and play it directly off the cameraroll with no problem at all. However, what constraint is really there that would restrict the mimo app from importing the same clip directly to cameraroll?

The reason it pizzes me off is more of the the robotic reply from these mods that only says nothing more than "coming soon" instead of sharing the exact technical constraint/challenges/difficulties their back-house has. I like the device personally, but stop the crappy robotic reply and be a human.
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules