3rd LED not working.
495 5 2019-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CamoVecmin
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi recently purchased an Osmo Mobile 2. When it is fully charged and turns on, the power LED light up only to the 2nd LED. The 3rd LED does not light up or stay on. I than have it returned for a new one. Today, I got the new replacement and to my shocked the 3rd LED still do not light up after fully charged. Is the thing faulty? or is this normal? or did I done something wrong here? I charged it by following the guide provided in the box.

Looking some answer from this forum community.

2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Camo Vecmin, sorry for all the difficulties. Please charge your Osmo Mobile 2 atleast 2.5 hours with a 10 watts charger. If it is convenient for you, please provide a short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-18
Use props
paddlefoot
lvl.2
United States

It sounds like the device is not fully charged if only 2 LEDs are lit. What is the output of the charger you are using? It should be at least 2 amps. The USB port of a computer is less than that (1.5 max) and won't charge--or at least not in a reasonable period of time--the OSM Mobile 2.
2019-1-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Try to charge it for a longer period, I thinks it is not fully charge yet
2019-1-19
Use props
CamoVecmin
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hey guys! sorry for the late reply. The new replacement Osmo Mobile 2 is working like a charm. Yes, I just keep it charging for a while than the 3rd LED start to lights up. Maybe because after the first incident I was a bit jumpy. All is good now. Currently I'm trying to familiarize with the gimbal
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CamoVecmin Posted at 1-21 02:44
Hey guys! sorry for the late reply. The new replacement Osmo Mobile 2 is working like a charm. Yes, I just keep it charging for a while than the 3rd LED start to lights up. Maybe because after the first incident I was a bit jumpy. All is good now. Currently I'm trying to familiarize with the gimbal

Hi, thanks for your updates. Glad to know that everything seems to be sorted on our end. Please don't hesitate to reach us again if you need our assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules