Message on controller
1177 11 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cicciopilota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36624 ft
  • >>>

Hi controller works fine only a question when i lunch dji go on controller appear a pop up in chinese (impossible to understand) with two button

if i click on right appear go fly if click left open a map

any idea guys or dji
colud help me

i mad last update
2019-1-18
Use props
speedbird747
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158983 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same just click on the right and it should disappear - hasn't shown again afterwards.
2019-1-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I’ll join the gang here, have looked to try get rid of it but can’t find anything and the right button is the correct one to press.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties. Please provide a sample photo or short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-18
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

In an other topic someone explained, it is asking you to download local maps. Left is yes, and right is do not ask again.
2019-1-18
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-18 08:34
Hi there, sorry for the difficulties. Please provide a sample photo or short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

This is the message, it only appears the first time you start GO4, it also appears if you system reset the controller and the start Go4 again.

2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Buzzyone Posted at 1-20 09:24
This is the message, it only appears the first time you start GO4, it also appears if you system reset the controller and the start Go4 again.

[view_image]

Thanks for your prompt response. I will forward this  concern to our designated department for further check. I will give you an update as soon as I receive the response from them. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-20
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah I saw this message when I started up my Smart Controller for the first time where I clicked the highlighted prompt on the right which I am led to believe was the option asking if I wanted to download the local maps.

So assuming this is correct and I clicked no to this prompt how do I change it to download local maps after the event?

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
2019-1-26
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

GlynH Posted at 1-26 16:54
Yeah I saw this message when I started up my Smart Controller for the first time where I clicked the highlighted prompt on the right which I am led to believe was the option asking if I wanted to download the local maps.

So assuming this is correct and I clicked no to this prompt how do I change it to download local maps after the event?
You have to reset the controller like stated in an earlier post.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi everyone, we have received the feedback in regards to this query, the prompt's meaning is: In order to ensure that you have a map for geographical reference during the flight, please go to offline map download page to download the map of your area. This should be optimized with the latest firmware that has been released. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-30
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-30 16:18
Hi everyone, we have received the feedback in regards to this query, the prompt's meaning is: In order to ensure that you have a map for geographical reference during the flight, please go to offline map download page to download the map of your area. This should be optimized with the latest firmware that has been released. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for that, any chance that its going to display in the selected language in future :-)
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Buzzyone Posted at 1-31 00:22
Thanks for that, any chance that its going to display in the selected language in future :-)

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. This prompt message should be automatically translated depending on the user's preference. Please pay attention to our website for further updates.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules