Us the pocket to stream to social media
7727 10 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

I was triggered by another post. But will it be possible in the future to stream live from the MiMo app to social media like youtube or instagram or facebook?

That would be awesome.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day OmeSlikkum. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information regarding this feature of the DJI Osmo Pocket if it will be added. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's features. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-18
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

It would be really cool if that was possible. I'm toying with the idea to live stream a geocaching event this year and the OP would be the prefect tool for this.
2019-1-19
Use props
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 09:54
Hello and good day OmeSlikkum. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information regarding this feature of the DJI Osmo Pocket if it will be added. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's features. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your support.

Oh I can understand that, because you need the community for those great ideas ;)
2019-1-21
Use props
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

CasualDronePilot Posted at 1-19 12:28
It would be really cool if that was possible. I'm toying with the idea to live stream a geocaching event this year and the OP would be the prefect tool for this.

Yeah,

So many ways to use the pocket for these kinds of situations. And so much better than streaming from your phone as I do now I do hope they will put this in the great idea box
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

OmeSlikkum Posted at 1-21 05:16
Oh I can understand that, because you need the community for those great ideas ;)

You are very much welcome OmeSlikkum. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-1-21
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

workarounds are available....google them
2019-1-21
Use props
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

Upscaleman Posted at 1-21 10:30
workarounds are available....google them

I did and can't find any for the Pocket Osmo. So please send a link to something that works
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CasualDronePilot Posted at 1-19 12:28

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. We will help you by forwarding this suggestion with the designated department to see what we can do to make it possible. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-22
Use props
BepiFlorio
lvl.1
Italy

OmeSlikkum Posted at 1-21 23:59
I did and can't find any for the Pocket Osmo. So please send a link to something that works

hello OmeSlikkum,
from what I found on the WEB the only real solution for streaming with OSMO POCKET is Cosmostream:

http://www.cosmostreamer.com/products/pocketosmo/

But it seems to me excessive to pay from 150 to 300 dollars for a software that is still very home-made, not to mention that even the Osmo Pocket has not been cheap and the streaming/Webcam function is such a basic function that you can find it even on much lower range products... hopefully they will be able to integrate this function as soon as possible.

bye.
2019-4-26
Use props
LoRock578
New
United States

yes please!! I sold my dji osmo plus hoping this option would be available.  Ive used the live option quite often with events. Please Please make this happen.
2019-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules