1466 5 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
onymar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 564400 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have tried several different USB-C chargers (all PD capable) that all work correctly with my Osmo Pocket, but none of them will charge via the Wireless Module.

I have to use a conventional USB-A to USB-C cable, very annoying.

Hopefully something that can be rectified via a Firmware update and not a design issue.  

Any one else experiencing a similar issue?
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day onymar. I am sorry the you are having issues with the wireless module of the DJI Osmo Pocket. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team. For further development of the said device and it's accessories. Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have no problem charging via the wireless module using one of this connected to either a AC wall plug or a USB hub.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071SLW4DJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2019-1-18
Use props
onymar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 564400 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Was this via a USB-C cable and USB-C PD charger?

The cable you list not a full USB-C cable, but an USB-A to USB-C cable which works fine.  

The issue is with USB-C at both ends into a PD USB-C charger with no adapters/converters.
2019-1-18
Use props
lummox
lvl.4
United States

Very annoying? It seems to work for you, those cables are not rare.
2019-1-18
Use props
SeenMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6142635 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Too bad you didnt read my thread located here before starting your own (and even worse, DJI staff ignored mine) - or maybe i put it on the wrong place but hey this forum is so weird...

https://forum.dji.com/thread-178273-1-1.html

However, I think you are confirming my finding/bug :-)
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules