OP: Tripod Mounts
1118 3 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rjwPhoto
lvl.2
United States

There are a variety of options available to mount the OP on a tripod. The PGY-TEch phone/OP holder is one option I'm considering. But another option would appear to be using the OP 'Accessory Mount' with something like the Joby Pin Mount adaptor below.

That combo is attractive to me as it would be a very compact way of making this happen. And while there seems to be a variety of such Pin Joint mounts, it seems none of them come with the actual pin. I've seen pics of this set up with a pin in place, but the pin never seems to come with the adaptor.(?) And for the Joby model below, they don't appear to even have a pin available as a separate purchase on their site.(?)

I must have doubled up on my idiot pills again and am overlooking something.  Can someone help clear up my fog?

Thanks for any input!

2019-1-18
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

I hope this will do the job
https://www.amazon.ca/Long-Thumb ... amera/dp/B00KVLNEB0
https://www.amazon.ca/Smatree-Sc ... cs&sr=1-1-fkmr2

2019-1-18
Use props
GoFly Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Guys Got this little mount of Amazon for £5.00 uk and now i can use all my GO PRO mounts of which i have nearly every configuration possible so massive saving for me i only used the square clamp and put together th as you can see the posistions to get from this simple setup is endless and see the usb c to usb adapter on bottom (which i had lying around from my macbook ) and can plug a normal iphone charging lead into this to have my phone attached without having itooooAKKKKACiiigAooooAKKKKACiiigAooooAKKKSgBaKKKACiiigAooooAKKKKACiiigAooooAKKKKACiiigAooooAKKKKACiiigAooooA//2Q==[/img]
2019-1-18
Use props
B_Gears
lvl.2
United States

I use a Super Clamp to mount my OP to any tripod. I do live videos at Blues Clubs and the clamp works great and is inexpensive!
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules