735 5 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoFly Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Guys Got this little mount of Amazon for £5.00 uk and now i can use  all my GO PRO mounts of which i have nearly every configuration possible  so massive saving for me i only used the square clamp and put together  th as you can see the posistions to get from this simple setup is  endless and see the usb c to usb adapter on bottom (which i had lying  around from my macbook ) and can plug a normal iphone charging lead into  this to have my phone attached without having it hanging of side ,  which i dont like as i have 10sMAX and thats quite heavy .. very happy  with it ....hope you like too

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 19.15.12.jpg
IMG_0778 2.jpg
2019-1-18
Use props
GoFly Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Guys Got this little mount of Amazon for £5.00 uk and now i can use all my GO PRO mounts of which i have nearly every configuration possible so massive saving for me i only used the square clamp and put together th as you can see the posistions to get from this simple setup is endless and see the usb c to usb adapter on bottom (which i had lying around from my macbook ) and can plug a normal iphone charging lead into this to have my phone attached without having it hanging of side , which i dont like as i have 10sMAX and thats quite heavy .. very happy with it ....hope you like too
IMG_0778 2.jpg
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day GoFly Drone. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-1-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-19
Use props
Aykee1
lvl.1
United States

SmallRig for phone holder, longer cables USB C for connection.
2019-2-10
Use props
IftiBashir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I found this very versatile!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D549%26typeid%3D549
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now