DJI Customer Support Issues - HELP
2547 26 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paolo5286
lvl.2
Flight distance : 827474 ft
United States

Hi. My case, # CAS-2594748-C3D4M0, has not been handled in a professional manner by DJI. I sent my drone back to DJI after I received it back from DJI due to damaged caused at their facility. DJI received my drone (P4P+V2.0) on 12/20/2018. As of this afternoon, no progress has been made. The "supervisor" has not been able to assist me in any way. Every time a customer support member tells me they have "escalated" my case, nothing happens. I need my drone back, its been over 4 weeks. Can someone please advise me as to how this can be resolved? Thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
Airport Dog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just went through it with an identical model. I had to pay them to fix things that were not broken when I sent it to them. They claimed no parts were available to fix it. I called daily during the third week, same story you got. Finally they sent me a brand new V2.0, not a refurb. It ended better than I thought it might for a while...There seems to be no parts for anything, look at DJI's inventory. Look and see that there are no V2.0's for sale, anywhere, at least V2.0's with built in screen.
2019-1-18
Use props
Rick_U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18675 ft
United States

Sorry you have to go thru this.  Seems this is related to lack of inventory and parts.  This gives me great concern.  I'm looking to buy one, however cant seem to find any models.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Paolo5286, we are so sorry for the long time frame of the repair, upon checking the case, our support has contacted you for the flight records for further analysis, but your RC is with the screen and unable to be exported by yourself when it is in our facility, apologize for the trouble caused.
I have escalated your concern to the higher level team to follow up, we will definitely have someone to contact you soon in working hours, sorry again for the unpleasant experience with our customer service.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Airport Dog Posted at 1-18 17:28
Just went through it with an identical model. I had to pay them to fix things that were not broken when I sent it to them. They claimed no parts were available to fix it. I called daily during the third week, same story you got. Finally they sent me a brand new V2.0, not a refurb. It ended better than I thought it might for a while...There seems to be no parts for anything, look at DJI's inventory. Look and see that there are no V2.0's for sale, anywhere, at least V2.0's with built in screen.

Hi Airport Dog, we apologize for the previous unpleasant experience with us, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service, make sure to keep our admin updated if you need any assistance, we will do our best to help.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rick_U Posted at 1-18 18:01
Sorry you have to go thru this.  Seems this is related to lack of inventory and parts.  This gives me great concern.  I'm looking to buy one, however cant seem to find any models.

Hi Rick_U, OP's case has nothing to do with the inventory, we will keep following up. Sorry that Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is out of stock in our website, please leave your email on the purchase page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Or you can check from our platform: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-1-18
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-18 18:15
Hi Paolo5286, we are so sorry for the long time frame of the repair, upon checking the case, our support has contacted you for the flight records for further analysis, but your RC is with the screen and unable to be exported by yourself when it is in our facility, apologize for the trouble caused.
I have escalated your concern to the higher level team to follow up, we will definitely have someone to contact you soon in working hours, sorry again for the unpleasant experience with our customer service.

Thank you for your response DJI Mindy. My biggest issue with customer support is their inability to correctly diagnose the problem then tell me what is going on. I have been told to be patient since day one. And I have been patiently waiting but unfortunately my patience has gone unnoticed and unappreciated by DJI. Roel, the “supervisor” has been in constant communication with me and he has been very helpful but at the same time, no answers have been provided. It was determined NO CRASH caused the damaged. The damage was caused in the DJI facility, shipped back to me then I sent it back to DJI with pictures and a full explanation. DJI received my drone on 12/20/2018
I have received special authorization from a foreign government to fly my drone in their country. I need my drone in my hands by Monday Jan 28, the latest. My drone is being held by DJI without being repaired throughout constant contact with customer support.
I am asking this case be expedited ASAP. Thank you.
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paolo5286 Posted at 1-19 05:23
Thank you for your response DJI Mindy. My biggest issue with customer support is their inability to correctly diagnose the problem then tell me what is going on. I have been told to be patient since day one. And I have been patiently waiting but unfortunately my patience has gone unnoticed and unappreciated by DJI. Roel, the “supervisor” has been in constant communication with me and he has been very helpful but at the same time, no answers have been provided. It was determined NO CRASH caused the damaged. The damage was caused in the DJI facility, shipped back to me then I sent it back to DJI with pictures and a full explanation. DJI received my drone on 12/20/2018
I have received special authorization from a foreign government to fly my drone in their country. I need my drone in my hands by Monday Jan 28, the latest. My drone is being held by DJI without being repaired throughout constant contact with customer support.
I am asking this case be expedited ASAP. Thank you.

We apologize again for the unfortunate experience with our support team, your case is following up by the higher level team but the further communication may get delayed because of the weekend, we will inform the team to contact you as soon as possible.
2019-1-20
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-20 23:45
We apologize again for the unfortunate experience with our support team, your case is following up by the higher level team but the further communication may get delayed because of the weekend, we will inform the team to contact you as soon as possible.

Hi DJI Mindy,
I received a voice message from Jason who is a manager at DJI. He explained that this is a top priority but I am putting it out there that if DJI cannot repair my drone (phantom 4 pro plus v2.0) and have it delivered to my home by Monday January 28, 2019, I will be requesting a brand new drone be sent in replacement. I see no other way for DJI to resolve this issue. Please advice. Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paolo5286 Posted at 1-21 14:22
Hi DJI Mindy,
I received a voice message from Jason who is a manager at DJI. He explained that this is a top priority but I am putting it out there that if DJI cannot repair my drone (phantom 4 pro plus v2.0) and have it delivered to my home by Monday January 28, 2019, I will be requesting a brand new drone be sent in replacement. I see no other way for DJI to resolve this issue. Please advice. Thank you.

Your request has been transferred, our higher team will keep following up.
2019-1-21
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-21 23:01
Your request has been transferred, our higher team will keep following up.

Hi DJI Mindy,
It appears you edited your response... here is the original email with your response:

DJI Mindy replied your thread DJI Customer Support Issues - HELP
DJI Mindy
2019-01-21 23:01:04
Your request has been transferred, our higher team will keep following up. But personally, I'm afraid the drone is unable to be delivered to your home before January 28 because the time is rush. If you have the job, it would be better to backup a plan B....

I appreciate you saying I should prepare of a "Plan B" but I do not like how you edited your response. Why would you need to censor yourself? WHY CAN'T DJI GET MY DRONE FIXED AND SHIPPED OUT IN 5 DAYS!
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paolo5286 Posted at 1-22 05:38
Hi DJI Mindy,
It appears you edited your response... here is the original email with your response:

Hi Paolo, I mean we cannot guarantee you receive the drone before January 28 since you and our higher level team hasn't reached to the agreement when I posted my last reply and it will also take several business days to ship and deliver the drone. I checked the case again that you will settle the repair fee right? If yes, please make the payment at your most convenience and we will get the case addressed as soon as possible.
2019-1-22
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-22 21:16
Hi Paolo, I mean we cannot guarantee you receive the drone before January 28 since you and our higher level team hasn't reached to the agreement when I posted my last reply and it will also take several business days to ship and deliver the drone. I checked the case again that you will settle the repair fee right? If yes, please make the payment at your most convenience and we will get the case addressed as soon as possible.

I have made the payment for the repair. I am requesting this repair be expedited due to the circumstances.
Please advise.
Thank you.
2019-1-23
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4578816 ft
  • >>>
United States

Paolo5286 Posted at 1-23 06:51
I have made the payment for the repair. I am requesting this repair be expedited due to the circumstances.
Please advise.
Thank you.

I am in the same situation. They have my drone and no time frame on replacement. I need that drone back up in the air.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SlammyD90 Posted at 1-23 12:35
I am in the same situation. They have my drone and no time frame on replacement. I need that drone back up in the air.

Hi SlammyD90, Diana has replied your own thread and we will keep following up, please keep us updated in your own thread if you have further concern. Thank you.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paolo5286 Posted at 1-23 06:51
Please advise.
Thank you.

I see, the case has been through the quality evaluation and will be shipped out soon, I have transferred your request to the team again, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Paolo, your drone has been shipped on 2nd Day Air Shipping, hope you will receive it soon. Please keep us updated if you have further concern.
2019-1-25
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-25 03:18
Hi Paolo, your drone has been shipped on 2nd Day Air Shipping, hope you will receive it soon. Please keep us updated if you have further concern.

Hi DJI Mindy. I see I will receive my P4P+V2.0 tomorrow. I will let you know when I receive it and how it performs. Thank you for your updates.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paolo5286 Posted at 1-25 03:57
Hi DJI Mindy. I see I will receive my P4P+V2.0 tomorrow. I will let you know when I receive it and how it performs. Thank you for your updates.

More than happy to help.
2019-1-26
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-26 00:29
More than happy to help.

Thank you for your assistance. Unfortunately, the new drone I ordered, order number  0015989505219  is delayed due to an invoice error by DJI. On top of that, I have dealt with the very poor customer support of DJI, for this reason, I am requesting DJI Care for both of my drones. Mavic 2 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro+V2.0. I believe this is a very fair request after my ordeals with DJI.
I recommend DJI care on my mavic 2 pro at the very least. You know how much I’ve dealt with and would very much appreciate this. Please consider and advise. Please review my request.
Warmest Regards,
Paolo

2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paolo5286 Posted at 1-26 05:20
Thank you for your assistance. Unfortunately, the new drone I ordered, order number  0015989505219  is delayed due to an invoice error by DJI. On top of that, I have dealt with the very poor customer support of DJI, for this reason, I am requesting DJI Care for both of my drones. Mavic 2 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro+V2.0. I believe this is a very fair request after my ordeals with DJI.
I recommend DJI care on my mavic 2 pro at the very least. You know how much I’ve dealt with and would very much appreciate this. Please consider and advise. Please review my request.
Warmest Regards,

Hi Paolo, the shipment of your order is under the normal process, it has arrived at FedEx location in NEWARK, NJ. But your request will be forward to the team to look into, we will have someone to contact you, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-27
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.2
United States

I have been patiently waiting throughout this entire process. I would like for you to consider providing me with DJI Care on both of my drones. Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0 and Mavic 2 Pro with Integrated Screen. Please take everything that’s has occurred and consider my request. Thank you.
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paolo5286 Posted at 1-28 06:34
I have been patiently waiting throughout this entire process. I would like for you to consider providing me with DJI Care on both of my drones. Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0 and Mavic 2 Pro with Integrated Screen. Please take everything that’s has occurred and consider my request. Thank you.

The higher level team is following up your case and will contact you soon. Hope your concern will be sorted out soon.
2019-1-29
Use props
Paolo5286
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-29 02:22
The higher level team is following up your case and will contact you soon. Hope your concern will be sorted out soon.

Hi DJI Mindy,
My drone was received by DJI yesterday and it was determined that the battery sensor error was caused by their repair center and they are going to REPLACE my drone. I have a Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0.
Will there be a problem fulfilling the replacement order since the drone is out of stock/unavailable through the DJI website? Thanks.
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paolo5286 Posted at 2-8 08:37
Hi DJI Mindy,
My drone was received by DJI yesterday and it was determined that the battery sensor error was caused by their repair center and they are going to REPLACE my drone. I have a Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2.0.
Will there be a problem fulfilling the replacement order since the drone is out of stock/unavailable through the DJI website?  Thanks.

Hi Paolo, don't worry, we have Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 available in the repair center, your case has been through the flight test and will be shipped out soon, please note the email later with the tracking number, thank you.
2019-2-9
Use props
DutchAmrerican Fiester
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328163 ft
Turkey

---------------+++++++ DJI wrote
Dear Rhaket,

In regards to your request 3178549, we haven't received any replies from you for 2 days.

If your request has been resolved, please ignore this email.
If not, please reply to this email directly so that we can provide you with further assistance.

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best regards,

DJI

--------------+++++ my answer
Dear Mason Shi, Abby, Prince(3127305), Des(3278549), DJI Call center. I repair at authorize service center Izmir Turkey
(Providyo DJI Authorized Reseller)

Do we need to be continued to be sent higher up?
---------------++++++++

Since October 26, 2020  when DJI allowed this to be an official case. Not just told to refer to your website & blogs for help.

In regards to my request 3178549, 3127305, 3154990, numbers you have assigned to my case, I haven't received any return replies from you for 2 days or more now!

Dji set time for me to replying so this should apply to you as well. !
------------++++
Screenshot_2020-12-02-13-18-29-904_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-02-12-44-18-887_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DutchAmrerican Fiester Posted at 12-4 02:02
---------------+++++++ DJI wrote
Dear Rhaket,

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. As per check, our team is following up on your issue and has replied to your email. Should there any further updates, our team will keep you updated via email. Thanks for your patience.
2020-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules