History of status bar messages?
814 5 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

Is it possible to check after flight all the errors showed on the status bar during a previous flight?
I were flying few minutes ago in a very windy park and the notification bar of the DJI GO 4 app turned yellow and showed a message about motors but I couldn't read on time. Was like "motors speed......." I landed as soon as possible but now I want to check out what was that in order to continue my session of flight.
2019-1-18
Use props
zappy54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482260 ft
United Kingdom

yes open go 4 app and go to flight logs don't need to be connected to AC you probably have to sync flight data
2019-1-19
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

zappy54 Posted at 1-19 00:37
yes open go 4 app and go to flight logs don't need to be connected to AC you probably have to sync flight data

If I see the entire flight log on DJI GO 4 app there's not status bar indicator.
2019-1-19
Use props
zappy54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482260 ft
United Kingdom

TwentyThrill Posted at 1-19 02:38
If I see the entire flight log on DJI GO 4 app there's not status bar indicator.

you have to play the flight log than all the warnings pop up on the left
2019-1-19
Use props
Rcplanedude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117900 ft
United States

It would be nice to have a quicker way to check but as of right now that's the only way
2019-1-19
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12401030 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Not all messages seen on the screen (go 4 app) are recorded in the flightlog.

I always fly with a screen recorder active  (DU recorder) ; just for fun to see what i have missed watching sky and not my device....
Plus its good video to replay when something went wrong during a flight!

In the flightrecord.txt file many (not all) errors and screen messages are logged,  in the DAT file on your mobile device even more.

cheers
JJB
2019-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules