android app (where I can change video file format and gimbal mode)
2287 7 2015-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lukx
lvl.2

Poland

I noticed that when dji App is disconnected from phantom I can see more options for example file format mov and mp4 for video. Also the gimbal mode "follow" and "fpv". I can't find those when connected to phantom.
2015-6-5
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

mov/mpg: 'Fn' anove the shutter button on screen, more and it's in that screen..

Gimbal mode Settings (Top right) gimbal icon and tap on the 'Follow' or 'FPV button to change...

(In V1.1.0).

Hopefully I've not made multiple posts, I think I've failed Forums 101. :-)

Cheers, Chris H.
2015-6-5
Use props
lukx
lvl.2

Poland

No such thing in my Fn setting and I don't see any gimbal icon.
2015-6-5
Use props
ksavoie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 568058 ft
United States

lukx Posted at 2015-6-5 21:07
No such thing in my Fn setting and I don't see any gimbal icon.

I agree with lukx.  On my Android Note 3 there is no setting to change from MOV to MP4.  Can someone shed some light on this?
2015-6-5
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

ksavoie Posted at 2015-6-5 21:40
I agree with lukx.  On my Android Note 3 there is no setting to change from MOV to MP4.  Can someo ...

Definitely there on My Android..  Samsung tab 4.  V1.1.0 of the android app downloaded from the DJI sit, not the play store version which was 1.0.1 I think?
2015-6-5
Use props
giant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31565 ft
Netherlands

ksavoie Posted at 2015-6-5 21:40
I agree with lukx.  On my Android Note 3 there is no setting to change from MOV to MP4.  Can someo ...

Did you download the latest version from the DJI site?
2015-6-5
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

To choose between .mov and .mp4 format.

Look up in the extreme upper right hand corner of the pilot app. Just below that, click on the icon that looks like a camera. When the window opens up, look at the very bottom where it says "more."
Touch that and you'll see an option in there to alternate between .mov and .mp4.

For the gimbal setting you're looking for, try this:

In the upper left hand corner, touch the "flight mode" icon OR in the extreme upper right hand corner touch that little icon (mine looks like 4 dots - on some screens I think it looks like a little cog/gear).

Look along the left side of the window that opens up - the next to the last icon on the left side, near the bottom, is a gimbal. Touch that and look on the right hand side of the screen. If I remember correctly, touching what's in that little box will let you alternate between FPV and FOLLOW.

Look closely at that box on the left side where those icons are (the column where the gimbal icon is located) - if you use the pilot app very much, you should become VERY familiar with that column of icons - that's the quickest way I've found to get to major (non-camera) settings.
2015-6-5
Use props
lukx
lvl.2

Poland

Och! the version in plays store was an old one. Downloading directly form dji site solved the problem Thank you everybody !
2015-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules