We need more options for Timelapse. Please, please, PLEASE!
1117 8 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I really like playing with the time-lapse, especially since I received the wireless adapter. It works great and the camera movement is so cool! BUT... we need to be able to pick smaller increments than 2s, and we need to be able to pick longer time-lapse than 300 minutes. If I have my Osmo Pocket plugged in to a power source there's no reason I shouldn't be able to do a 12 or 24 hour time-lapse. Or even until the SD card fills up for that matter. Please add these features, and I'd love it even more. Thanks DJI.
Corey B
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Corey B. Thank you for sharing this information and request with us today. Rest assure that I will forward this request to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-19
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft

You can set infinity for time-lapse so if your plugged in you can run as long as the card lasts. in the time increments it’s the first one that looks like a 8 on its side.
2019-1-19
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

@Bing Err
DP allows total timelapse time from 5 min to 300 min and ENDLESS
If you really need timelapse intervall < 2sec, then you can make (f.e.) video with 25fps,
extract each 5th frame, voila, you got 1/5 sec. Or 30fps, extract each 15th frame -> 1/2 sec.
2019-1-19
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Hehe, I think it 's a better necessarity to produce a microUSB adapter  
2019-1-19
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BeterBan Posted at 1-19 09:36
@Bing Err
DP allows total timelapse time from 5 min to 300 min and ENDLESS
If you really need timelapse intervall < 2sec, then you can make (f.e.) video with 25fps,

Thanks for pointing this out. Not sure why it wasn't showing up as an option for me as I was plugged in. Does it matter that I was using the wireless adapter?
2019-1-19
Use props
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435640 ft
Australia

Bing Err Posted at 1-19 11:50
Thanks for pointing this out. Not sure why it wasn't showing up as an option for me as I was plugged in. Does it matter that I was using the wireless adapter?

It should show... did you scroll through the options? I think it was at the start.... not after the 300min option
2019-1-19
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

kburn Posted at 1-19 13:11
It should show... did you scroll through the options? I think it was at the start.... not after the 300min option

Just looking at the Osmo Pocket again before I leave for work and it does NOT have an infinity setting. So I guess I'll have to check my gimbal to see if it's updated. Here's the 5 hour time-lapse I did the other night. I'll do an firmware check tomorrow and see if the infinity setting pops up.

2019-1-20
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules