Nikon D5 - Live View
1844 5 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bestgadgetboy
New
United Kingdom

Following update I have balanced and connected my D5 to my Ronin S with some success - focus pull works, balance is excellent. What I am struggling with is Live View. Once connected, all the D5 functions are locked, including Live View. So the benefits of the Ronin S "motor offset to enable viwing of the rear screen during filming" are moot as I can't fire up live view. I must be missing something. Can anyone help please?
2019-1-19
Use props
Dnorton
lvl.2
Ireland

youre not , DJI screwed us nikon camera owners.... im not impressed
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bestgadgetboy, sorry for the troubles with Ronin-S, please ensure the live view on camera stays on when used with Ronin-S. When connecting with MCC-B cable, the built-in dials and buttons on camera will be locked, please check more details here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_20181119.pdf
If the live view still cannot be fired up, any chance to share us a short video?
2019-1-20
Use props
Bestgadgetboy
New
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-20 23:28
Hi Bestgadgetboy, sorry for the troubles with Ronin-S, please ensure the live view on camera stays on when used with Ronin-S. When connecting with MCC-B cable, the built-in dials and buttons on camera will be locked, please check more details here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Ronin-S/20181119/Ronin-S_Camera_Compatibility_List_20181119.pdf
If the live view still cannot be fired up, any chance to share us a short video?

I can send you a video, but its really simple. If you enable live view then connect the Ronin S, live view shuts off. The same applies if you power the Ronin-S off, then connect it, then power up - the D5 Live view shuts off. If you can suggest a method to ensure it stays on, please let me know, I don't want to return the product for a refund, but it's useless right now. :-(
2019-1-30
Use props
fans90654fcf
New

Italy

Hi! did you find the solution? I have the same problem! please let me know, thanks
2019-11-4
Use props
JP LEE
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Bestgadgetboy Posted at 2019-1-30 03:57
I can send you a video, but its really simple. If you enable live view then connect the Ronin S, live view shuts off. The same applies if you power the Ronin-S off, then connect it, then power up - the D5 Live view shuts off. If you can suggest a method to ensure it stays on, please let me know, I don't want to return the product for a refund, but it's useless right now. :-(

Hi, did you ever get a solution for this?
2020-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules