Propellers
676 5 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ped078
lvl.4
Flight distance : 565794 ft
United Kingdom

Do the Mavic 2 propellers work on the Mavic Air?

Regards
2019-1-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

No. Only on the Mavic 2
2019-1-19
Use props
ped078
lvl.4
Flight distance : 565794 ft
United Kingdom

Ok thanks.
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ped078. Thank you for the inquiry. Woe is correct, the propellers for the DJI Mavic 2 Series are not compatible with the DJI Mavic Air. If you have any other inquiries or concerns. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.
2019-1-19
Use props
sLesage
New
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 08:16
Hello and good day ped078. Thank you for the inquiry. Woe is correct, the propellers for the DJI Mavic 2 Series are not compatible with the DJI Mavic Air. If you have any other inquiries or concerns. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.

Hi,

I just bought the Mavic 2 Pro and ordered some spare propellers from a local shop. Now ... I've received Mavic Pro propellers (for Mavic Pro, not Mavic 2 Pro) and they look a bit different, so I was wondering if they are compatible / safe to use with my Magic 2 Pro.

Second part of the question ... would the Magic Pro propellers I received be compatible with the Magic Air?
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

sLesage Posted at 1-29 04:23
Hi,

I just bought the Mavic 2 Pro and ordered some spare propellers from a local shop. Now ... I've received Mavic Pro propellers (for Mavic Pro, not Mavic 2 Pro) and they look a bit different, so I was wondering if they are compatible / safe to use with my Magic 2 Pro.

Hello and good day sLesage. Thank you for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that the DJI Mavic Pro propellers that you have purchased are not compatible with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Mavic Air. If you have any other inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules