Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

VAJeff Posted at 1-25 06:16
Well, mine is a day behind RichfromHowellNJ's.  I saw that it was in Memphis before I went to bed last night.  I was hopeful that DJI got their act together on this import stuff and I would see it today.  Looks like it is stuck in Memphis though.

Trailkill, when did yours deliver and arrive to the States?

I got the delay update from Fedex  on Wednesday 23rd.
And got the updated delivery this morning for Monday 28th

2019-1-25
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

I am in the same boat.   And here I thought this was caused by the furlough... Silly me!   
2019-1-25
Use props
RichfromHowellNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

My US shipment was released by customs and is now out for delivery on Monday.  DJI also informed me of this delay.
2019-1-25
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

hallmark007 Posted at 1-19 12:39
Like when in the last two years, yes there was a delay with Mavic Pro but what else in the last two years ?

MIMO app... announced but not released in a timely manner. Except to a very few privileged ones. And even than, some of the announced functionalities were missing.
2019-1-25
Use props
VAJeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221099 ft
  • >>>
United States

RichfromHowellNJ Posted at 1-25 07:50
My US shipment was released by customs and is now out for delivery on Monday.  DJI also informed me of this delay.

Hope mine follows suit soon.  It is a day behind yours.

DJI ships a ton of product to the States, how could they mess this up?  It is not their first time to the rodeo...
2019-1-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 1-25 08:00
MIMO app... announced but not released in a timely manner. Except to a very few privileged ones. And even than, some of the announced functionalities were missing.

Oh right storyboard is missing, but I think for most their OP arrived on time, but yes for all those who purchased for storyboard then yes the app is incomplete, but I think the poster was referring to hardware.
2019-1-25
Use props
VAJeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221099 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is now cleared through Customs, and scheduled for Monday
2019-1-25
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

hallmark007 Posted at 1-25 08:56
Oh right storyboard is missing, but I think for most their OP arrived on time, but yes for all those who purchased for storyboard then yes the app is incomplete, but I think the poster was referring to hardware.

Unfortunately, almost no DJI hardware can be used without the software due to that weird registration requirement.
2019-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 1-26 13:08
Unfortunately, almost no DJI hardware can be used without the software due to that weird registration requirement.

Registration takes less than 1 minute , you would have to have registered to post on this forum. I’m not sure what’s the big deal, if I want to purchase on Amazon Apple and many other sites I have to give a heck of a lot more information about myself before I can buy or even use there sites or products. It’s all around us we just have to get used to it.
2019-1-26
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

hallmark007 Posted at 1-26 13:18
Registration takes less than 1 minute , you would have to have registered to post on this forum. I’m not sure what’s the big deal, if I want to purchase on Amazon Apple and many other sites I have to give a heck of a lot more information about myself before I can buy or even use there sites or products. It’s all around us we just have to get used to it.

It's a big deal when you have your OP at the place but MIMO app is late so you can't register.
Furthermore, once it appeared, there were problems with registration all over the place.
Mavic Air was also delayed.... can link some drama posts if needed.

Oh, and speaking of Apple.... well, it recently got penalized by market with like 350+ billions drop in stock price for their questionable practices.

2019-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 1-26 14:06
It's a big deal when you have your OP at the place but MIMO app is late so you can't register.
Furthermore, once it appeared, there were problems with registration all over the place.
Mavic Air was also delayed.... can link some drama posts if needed.

I think when you mention Drama you can keep them to yourself, in fact MavAir shipped on time I purchased on day one and received on time.

I’m not sure what you mean about mimo app I’ve had the mimo app 2 weeks before I received my OP, I think your clutching at straws here.
2019-1-26
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

hallmark007 Posted at 1-26 14:15
I think when you mention Drama you can keep them to yourself, in fact MavAir shipped on time I purchased on day one and received on time.

I’m not sure what you mean about mimo app I’ve had the mimo app 2 weeks before I received my OP, I think your clutching at straws here.

Well, let me recap and explain. Topic is about DJI being late with some deliveries after announcement. Then you mentioned Mavic Pro was only late and asked what else. So I mentioned MIMO app and you mentioned that it was about hardware so I explained that with DJI it does not make any difference as you need additional software to use their hardware... and yes, you got your stuff on time as well as various influencers but that was not the case for general population.... And also added Mavic Air as response to what else was delayed/late...
2019-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 1-26 14:23
Well, let me recap and explain. Topic is about DJI being late with some deliveries after announcement. Then you mentioned Mavic Pro was only late and asked what else. So I mentioned MIMO app and you mentioned that it was about hardware so I explained that with DJI it does not make any difference as you need additional software to use their hardware... and yes, you got your stuff on time as well as various influencers but that was not the case for general population.... And also added Mavic Air as response to what else was delayed/late...

Well your wrong mimo app was out many weeks for everyone to download before OP shipped so no waiting for mimo app. Nobody was waiting for mimo app to use OP.
MavAir was released on 23rd January shipped for on 24th January and that’s how it was.
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules