Phantom 3 SE I'm thinking of buying privately
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moore-Grant
Second Officer
Flight distance : 546765 ft

United Kingdom

Alright friends,

I'm in the UK & have been offered a Phantom 3 SE with 3 batteries, controller, all charging equipment, manuals & in it's own DJI fitted rucksack for £325 (about $420 USD) in a private sale. It has a quite a low total flight time, not been crashed ever & the batteries are around 1/4 to 1/3 of total charge life.

Got my Mavic Pro, but thought as this is another 4K drone I can be out flying for longer with both filming at the highest quality.

Just need to know if it sounds like a good deal overall?

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
2019-1-19
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I've read plenty of posts complaining that the SE has very low range in CE mode.  Personally, if I was in the UK, I would buy something else.  

Good luck.  
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Moore-Grant. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Mambers and Customers on there experiences on this said inquiry. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2019-1-19
Use props
Moore-Grant
Second Officer
Flight distance : 546765 ft

United Kingdom

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-19 11:58
I've read plenty of posts complaining that the SE has very low range in CE mode.  Personally, if I was in the UK, I would buy something else.  

Good luck.

I have been using the app patches to unlock FCC for use in Europe. There is a Phantom 3 choice within too.

I just want to know if that is a good price or not?

Thanks
2019-1-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Considering it includes three (good? OEM?) batteries, I would say so
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now