Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M2Z - DJI GO 4 App Connection Issues
542 4 2019-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic2018
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544065 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hey there, went to take my M2Z for a flight this morning and the DJI Go 4 App keeps flickering between Go Fly and Enter Device. Go into camera view and the that flickers between GPS and Aircraft disconnected.

Drone / RC and App are all at current versions as well.

I have tried all 3 batteries, changed over the cable between controller and the Crystal Sky monitor but still the same. Any ideas what it could be and how to fix it ???

Gary
2019-1-19
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

I just reinstalled all current firmware to RC and Drone but still the same thing is happening.
2019-1-19
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Ended up fixing the issue by re-linking the Remote Controller to the aircraft.  Appears to be working fine now.
2019-1-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to know - thanks for sharing
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mavic2018. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and with the DJI Go 4 application before re-linking the Drone and the Remote Controller. It is also great to know that you have fixed the issue as well. If you have any other concerns or issues. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules