502 10 2019-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Vw5k27p7L5v6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2641 ft
Peru

Hello

I wanted to ask you is: It is normal for the Spark to show a light on for a few seconds when you turn the drone on? the light is seen under the colored cover of the Spark's back, just over the right front arm, I think it's just the place where the lower sensor connector is

Can someone tell me if your Spark drone turns a lights on under the colored cover for a few seconds when you turn it on?

Thank you
2019-1-20
Use props
djiuser_Vw5k27p7L5v6
lvl.2
Peru

2019-1-20
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

I have noticed this light on mine. I’ve never crashed. The altitude does not sound right. Did you try to recalibrate everything ?
2019-1-20
Use props
djiuser_Vw5k27p7L5v6
lvl.2
Peru

Sayhelloforme Posted at 1-20 20:39
I have noticed this light on mine. I’ve never crashed. The altitude does not sound right. Did you try to recalibrate everything ?

Hi, Thank you for your answer

Yes I did .. I recalibrated IMU, but compass I need to go to a open place to do it, In city I just can't do it. But compass has not a lot to do with altitude I think...

I bought this drone of second hand, so it's not covered for any warranty... Plus in Lima there's not DJI office... so tomorrow I'll open it and make sure every internals are well connected...

Regards
2019-1-20
Use props
djiuser_Vw5k27p7L5v6
lvl.2
Peru

Sayhelloforme Posted at 1-20 20:39
I have noticed this light on mine. I’ve never crashed. The altitude does not sound right. Did you try to recalibrate everything ?

Hi, Thank you for your answer

Yes I did .. I recalibrated IMU, but compass I need to go to a open place to do it, In city I just can't do it. But compass has not a lot to do with altitude I think...

I bought this drone of second hand, so it's not covered for any warranty... Plus in Lima there's not DJI office... so tomorrow I'll open it and make sure every internals are well connected...

Regards
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further and for us to ensure that the drone will have no other issue after the said crash. Thank you.

2019-1-21
Use props
djiuser_Vw5k27p7L5v6
lvl.2
Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 09:08
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Spark. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since this issue happened please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further and for us to ensure that the drone will have no other issue after the said crash. Thank you.

[view_image]

Oh thank you Stephen. I'll do it.

Regards
2019-1-21
Use props
Gino Saurre
lvl.2
Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 09:08

[view_image]

Please, Stephen

Would you please tell me in which option should I contact DJI Support?

Product support
DJI Care
Repair Services or
After Sales Service?

Regards
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Vw5k27p7L5v6 Posted at 1-21 09:28
Oh thank you Stephen. I'll do it.

Regards

You are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Gino Saurre Posted at 1-21 10:04
Please, Stephen

Would you please tell me in which option should I contact DJI Support?

Hi Gino. You need to contact Repair Service under DJI support for you to creat a ticket for your DJI Spark. Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
Gino Saurre
lvl.2
Peru

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 10:53
Hi Gino. You need to contact Repair Service under DJI support for you to creat a ticket for your DJI Spark. Thank you.

Thank you Stephen

I'm trying but, in the support site, after I select region and country (Which is Peru) it tells me "

"Your selection is not currently available. Please contact us via www.dji.com/support."

And that link restarts again the proccess

2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules