Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Shield - Not available in Germany...
961 13 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf5937ac3
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,
we bought the OSMO Pocket and want the OSMO Shield because of the
- Accidental Hardware Coverage and
- Water Damage.

But the OSMO Shiled is not available in Germany at the moment and we have already activated the OSMO Pocket .What can we do ?

When it is available in Germany in the next few days, can we still get it if the 30 day period after activation has expired?

Do you have any Information ?

Thank you for help.
2019-1-21
Use props
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

It's also not available in your neighbour country NL. I tried to apply for it when I got my OP. But I couldn't. But Couln't found out when it will be available. Where did you found the info on the date that it wil be available?
2019-1-21
Use props
The Rev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

Its also not available in the UK
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the Osmo shield is currently supporting China, HK, USA, Canada, and Australia. No worries, if there will be an update or additional country that the Osmo shield will support, this would be cascaded with our valued customers to provide further details. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-1-21
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think I'd advise everyone from countries not yet covered to record this forum post link into an Online Chat session.  Contact online support, start a Chat and complain that you might not get it in time (based on your purchase date).  Then post this link that it is promised "in the future."  Hopefully this won't get you into the "too late to purchase" vortex.  You'll have proof that you wanted it NOW, right after purchase.
2019-1-21
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

When I  bought my Osmo Pocket in Australia, I was refused Shield protection as the service was not available here.  Now I read that it is available, but my s/n is refused because it is more than 30 days old.  This seems to be somewhat unfair!  Is there anyone I can talk to about this?
2019-1-23
Use props
NoëI
lvl.4

Netherlands

Can you please give me the page link to the Shield protection?
2019-1-23
Use props
fansf5937ac3
lvl.1
Germany

OmeSlikkum Posted at 1-21 05:28
It's also not available in your neighbour country NL. I tried to apply for it when I got my OP. But I couldn't. But Couln't found out when it will be available. Where did you found the info on the date that it wil be available?

Hi OmeSlikkum,
sorry, for now I have no specific date for the availability of the OSMO Shield in Europe.

There is only the info from the admins in this forum:
"...if the Osmo Shield is available in your region, we will immediately release in our website, thanks for your attention."    Forum Link:  https://forum.dji.com/thread-140507-1-1.html

So I hope that the OSMO Shield is soon available and DJI will allow all OSMO Pocket users the subsequent purchase of the OSMO Shield for example within a 30-day period of availability of the OSMO Shiled.

2019-1-23
Use props
fansf5937ac3
lvl.1
Germany

NoëI Posted at 1-23 01:52

Hi Noel,

I have this Link:
OSMO Shield Link:

I hope it help you.
2019-1-23
Use props
fansf5937ac3
lvl.1
Germany

double entry - please delete
2019-1-23
Use props
fansf5937ac3
lvl.1
Germany

double entry - please delete
2019-1-23
Use props
NoëI
lvl.4

Netherlands

fansf5937ac3 Posted at 1-23 02:39
Hi Noel,

I have this Link:

Thank you.
For me it's still a "Not available in your country/region" message :-(
2019-1-23
Use props
myCLLab
lvl.3
Singapore

What can I do? DJI?

怎么办?伟大的大疆?

Osmo Shield.png

2019-1-23
Use props
onymar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 564400 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

myCLLab Posted at 1-23 11:02
What can I do? DJI?

怎么办?伟大的大疆?
[Image]

Really bad that DJI includes the Osmo Shield card in products sold in Europe, yet don’t support it.

You should remove the card as it is very misleading to give the impression that it is available when it is not.
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules