Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
XT2 and GS Pro support
1918 3 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EGM96
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34167 ft
Italy

We're planning to buy an XT2 for PV inspection and we use GS Pro on iOS as planning software.

Is the XT2 supported on GS Pro?

If not, there's any 3rd part software that support the XT2 for planning a mission and taking automatic photos?

thank you

2019-1-21
Use props
giacomodachille
lvl.2

Italy

Very interesting post. I bought it one month ago and we are ready to flight but GS Pro is not compatible with XT2 and Pilot App do not have (it seems) the feature (3d Map) necessary to have the automatic route on the pv plant. I'm very sorry
2019-2-16
Use props
jackDAC
lvl.2

Italy

Dear, I do not reccomend to buy this camera. My experience with this camera is very poor. I bought a Matrice 200 with an XT2 on December. I received the equipment mid of January. Since the first day I experienced a defect on the camera (the camera was again not recognized by the drone) but DJI wrongly suggested me to update the firmware.... After more than one month and many tentatives, DJI asked me to send them the camera with the drone for a repairement process. Now (March 29th) I'm still without the camera and I dont't know when I will receive it... Camera and drone have never worked!!! A very bad experience, considering my €17k spent for this bad toy...
2019-3-29
Use props
LunarEvent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557530 ft
United States

jackDAC Posted at 3-29 13:56
Dear, I do not reccomend to buy this camera. My experience with this camera is very poor. I bought a Matrice 200 with an XT2 on December. I received the equipment mid of January. Since the first day I experienced a defect on the camera (the camera was again not recognized by the drone) but DJI wrongly suggested me to update the firmware.... After more than one month and many tentatives, DJI asked me to send them the camera with the drone for a repairement process. Now (March 29th) I'm still without the camera and I dont't know when I will receive it... Camera and drone have never worked!!! A very bad experience, considering my €17k spent for this bad toy...

Same here. We purchased XT2 about 8 months ago. Had problems immediately with our M600 Pro. Our dealer said we need to return it, but I want to make sure of that before we do.
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules