676 5 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrtomuk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 713514 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
I have read on other threads there should be an option for 2 second delay with doing Motionlapse plugged into a phone and using Mimo.
Mine only shows 3 second delay as the  shortest option.

I've downloaded the latest firmware update and my phone is HTC U11.
Is there something else I need to do?

2019-1-21
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

Turn off the option to keep the original files
2019-1-21
Use props
mrtomuk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 713514 ft
United Kingdom

The Rev Posted at 1-21 08:08
Turn off the option to keep the original files

Thanks, doing that worked.
Eck, so am I right in guess now it's only going to give 1080 finished file?
2019-1-21
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

mrtomuk Posted at 1-21 08:15
Thanks, doing that worked.
Eck, so am I right in guess now it's only going to give 1080 finished file?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D549%26typeid%3D549    check that and read the event from BeterBan
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mrtomuk. Thank you for raising this inquiry with us today. Upon checking the mobile device ( HTC U11 ) that you are using on the DJI Osmo Pocket.  I am sorry to say that the mobile device still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket. This could be the reason why there is a 3 second delay as the shortest option that you have.  Actually, there is a possibility that the HTC U11 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Momo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Mimo application if this will work all the time while using the specific device. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-1-21
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 11:52
Hello and good day mrtomuk. Thank you for raising this inquiry with us today. Upon checking the mobile device ( HTC U11 ) that you are using on the DJI Osmo Pocket.  I am sorry to say that the mobile device still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Pocket. This could be the reason why there is a 3 second delay as the shortest option that you have.  Actually, there is a possibility that the HTC U11 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Momo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Mimo application if this will work all the time while using the specific device. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

The first response solved his issue, as this is what needs to be done with all phones and OS's.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules