o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Aaron. I appreciate your time bringing this video with us. If there is any help needed, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-21 08:59
Hi Aaron. I appreciate your time bringing this video with us. If there is any help needed, please let us know. Thank you.

Thank you Natalia!
What is the maximum size phone a customer can use with your OSMO Mobile 2? I'll add it to my video notes.
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers Drone Community
Using Drones To Cope With Disabilities
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Aaron Avila Posted at 1-21 10:10
Thank you Natalia!
What is the maximum size phone a customer can use with your OSMO Mobile 2? I'll add it to my video notes.
Sincerely,

Hi Aaron.  Regarding your concern, the Osmo Mobile 2 supports smartphones 58.6-84.8 mm wide and up to 8.4 mm thick. This covers most phones currently available, from the iPhone SE to the iPhone 8 Plus and Android phones of similar size. Please note that actual compatibility might be affected by accessories attached to your phone. Certain form factors including side button layout should also be considered. Thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-21 10:46
Hi Aaron.  Regarding your concern, the Osmo Mobile 2 supports smartphones 58.6-84.8 mm wide and up to 8.4 mm thick. This covers most phones currently available, from the iPhone SE to the iPhone 8 Plus and Android phones of similar size. Please note that actual compatibility might be affected by accessories attached to your phone. Certain form factors including side button layout should also be considered. Thank you.

Just added your information to my YouTube video description! Thank you Natalia!
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules