7711 45 2019-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1041184 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 1-21 21:51
This is why you do NOT update!  The only thing "new" are more restrictions.  Google "No Limit Dronez" & unleash your aircraft to fly like the bird you purchased.

I finally learned not to update too! I used to fly at a local place alot and all of a sudden it was a nfz. I was so disappointed. I know the planes fly low there and always keep the drone in my sight. I went nearby and was able to take off. Thought I was being smart and trying to fly over to the area that was now a nfz. But when I got to the spot of the nfz it was like there was an invisible wall there and the drone wouldn't go forward lol!
2019-4-1
Use props
Zipzap
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1138422 ft
South Africa

Charissa Posted at 1-21 22:29
Does it work with the MP2 yet? So far, not a huge problem in South Africa. Holding thumbs, hard.

Last update locked me out of my own backgarden...
Am on the edge of a NFZ on the west coast and now cant even get MA 2m off the ground (next to my garden shed)...was just a out to upgrade to MP2 ... glad i didnt juat go out and buy a 30,000 rand "brick"
Do not do latest upgrade !..it is not an "upgrade" it is a restriction!!!
2019-4-22
Use props
Zipzap
lvl.2
South Africa

Does it work with the MP2 yet? So far, not a huge problem in South Africa. Holding thumbs, hard.

Am on the edge of a NFZ on the west coast and now cant even get MA 2m off the ground (next to my garden shed)...was just a out to upgrade to MP2 ... glad i didnt juat go out and buy a 30,000 rand "brick"
2019-4-22
Use props
Zipzap
lvl.2
South Africa

2019-4-22
Use props
fansb270e1cc
New

U.S. Virgin Islands

New firmware is buggy. Im in un controlled airspace but drone says NFZ. My B4UFly app says Im good to go. I am pilot with airspace clearance and legal unlock codes. But drone is dead in the water. This is obvioiusly a glitch in the new firmware. Any hear if DJI is working this out?
2020-7-8
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

Strange deal.  I've run every update that has come out.  In all my time flying I have only been tagged with the DJI NFZ ONE time.  Followed the procedures, got permission and flew with no problem as long as I didn't exceed 200 feet.  And before someone hollers that I live out in the country, I live about 6 miles from DFW Airport directly between Dallas And Fort Worth.  If I'm at home, I just have to apply from Airmap who grants  Immediate permission as long as I don't exceed 400 feet in my grid zone.  DJI doesn't say a thing about here.  Where I fly normally, I still have the 400 foot AGL limit, but I don't have to apply to anyone for permission, DJI or FAA.
2020-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules