help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122313 ft
Puerto Rico

nesecito ayuda actulize el drone con el update nuevo de no fly zone y no me deja despegar el drone y estoy super lejo del aeropuerto nesecito ayuda ya que yo lo volaba aqui en casa
unnamed.jpg
2019-1-21
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi  Just go onto Youtube and search.

Here are a few examples:

2019-1-22
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

KEJ Posted at 1-22 00:16
Hi  Just go onto Youtube and search.

Here are a few examples:

the video is in English and I do not speak English aside I saw the video and he does not have the problem that I have .. look at the photo that I upload can not take off the drone says flight zone but the red zone is well away and how can you see I'm in blue zone and before the update flew without problem
2019-1-22
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Well here you have a couple of options now.
1. Request authorization to fly in that zone
2. Downgrade your app version, delete EVERYTHING that’s associated with DJI go on your device and install a much much older version.
3. nolimitdronez

Flysafely
Alex
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inquiry. May we know what mobile device are you using? Have you tried to check if there's a fly safe database update? If yes, we would recommend uninstalling the app and re-install it back again to see if there will be changes. Please sync your flight records and save important files before deleting the app. Keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-22
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Emanuelpr Posted at 1-22 07:22
the video is in English and I do not speak English  aside I saw the video and he does not have the problem that I have .. look at the photo that I upload can not take off the drone says flight zone but the red zone is well away and how can you see I'm in blue zone and before the update flew without problem

Alex B. es correcta. Ahora que has actualizado estás en una zona azul que requiere autorización.
Sus opciones están en la publicación #4
2019-1-22
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Alex B. Posted at 1-22 10:17
Well here you have a couple of options now.
1. Request authorization to fly in that zone
2. Downgrade your app version, delete EVERYTHING that’s associated with DJI go on your device and install a much much older version.

I will use option 2 where I can find the app with the previous version.
2019-1-22
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Tony Posted at 1-22 13:04
Hi, we do apologize for the inquiry. May we know what mobile device are you using? Have you tried to check if there's a fly safe database update? If yes, we would recommend uninstalling the app and re-install it back again to see if there will be changes. Please sync your flight records and save important files before deleting the app. Keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

samsung galaxy s9 + and if when I downloaded the app I did an update of the no fly zone and then connect the phone to the drone with the cable and actulizo when I'm going to fly it does not leave me in the area then I give it to unlock I put my cell phone number I get the code I put it confirm everything and then it looks like it could not be unlocked I do not understand the area is blue and it's supposed to unlock
2019-1-22
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

1Eagle Posted at 1-22 13:34
Alex B. es correcta. Ahora que has actualizado estás en una zona azul que requiere autorización.
Sus opciones están en la publicación #4

disculpe mi ignorancia que opciones no pude entender? y si desde que actulize no puedo volar.
2019-1-22
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Emanuelpr Posted at 1-22 21:27
I will use option 2 where I can find the app with the previous version.

Puedes descargar las versiones anteriores de la app en apkmirror

Saludos

Fly safely
Alex
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Emanuelpr Posted at 1-22 21:30
samsung galaxy s9 + and if when I downloaded the app I did an update of the no fly zone and then connect the phone to the drone with the cable and actulizo when I'm going to fly it does not leave me in the area then I give it to unlock I put my cell phone number I get the code I put it confirm everything and then it looks like it could not be unlocked I do not understand the area is blue and it's supposed to unlock

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The blue zone should not prevent your aircraft from flying, however, you may receive a prompt or warning message on the DJI Go 4 app in regards to this zone. We would recommend visiting the link below for you to possibly request an unlock location. Please let us know on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock
2019-1-23
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 08:48
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The blue zone should not prevent your aircraft from flying, however, you may receive a prompt or warning message on the DJI Go 4 app in regards to this zone. We would recommend visiting the link below for you to possibly request an unlock location. Please let us know on the latest progress.

When I enter that page, it directs me to the following link and there I must upload authorization document photos to name ect .. Is it possible to put a version before the drone and not have this problem?

https://www.dji.com/pr/flysafe/custom-unlock
2019-1-23
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 08:48
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The blue zone should not prevent your aircraft from flying, however, you may receive a prompt or warning message on the DJI Go 4 app in regards to this zone. We would recommend visiting the link below for you to possibly request an unlock location. Please let us know on the latest progress.

Thanks, I was able to unblock the area with the link that you had given me
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Emanuelpr Posted at 1-24 08:25
Thanks, I was able to unblock the area with the link that you had given me
[view_image]

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Glad to know that the concern has been sorted out and you could be able to fly the drone again. Please have a safe flight ahead! Thank you for your support.
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules