Strange Menu
798 6 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

Hi there.

I'm hoping someone can help. I was busy testing my Mavic Pro and while it was airborn I did something by mistake and got a quick menu which I have never seen before giving me the option to change my homepoint to my controller instead of the poision of take off. I must emphasise it is not the normal menu where you click on the drone icon in the top bar, this is something else.

There were some other options - I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A SCREEN SHOT because I can't find it online anywhere. I've tried finding it again but can't.

I would find this very very helpful. If anyone knows how to access it please let me know, I suspect it must be some kind of swipe motion but can't repliicate it.

Thanks.
2019-1-22
Use props
spandit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

Sounds like you swiped left. Useful menu.
2019-1-22
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Swipe left and you will see that menu again

Flysafely
Alex
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Please swipe the screen towards your left to be able to see the menu. For reference, please see the attached image below. I hope this helps. Thank you.

2019-1-22
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Careful with this option.  There have been many reports of lost drones when attempting to use it.  I don't remember why, but like most losses, more than likely operator error.
2019-1-22
Use props
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

Thank you everyone!!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for

So simple!
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

videopixels@gma Posted at 1-22 23:57
Thank you everyone!!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for

So simple!

Hi Videopixels, just in case you need further assistance, please feel to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules