Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Nice video anyway and congratulations on returning home safely
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you sharing your video here and glad to hear that the Aircraft safely returned to home, fly safely. Cheers!
2019-1-22
Use props
Hani
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

At least it passed the check point and returned home It's scary moment, but as long as you have enough GPS, compass is good, and enough battery life, it is less likely to not return. Nice video; beautiful place
2019-1-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video. glad to know the zoom is reliable. I've only flown mine 5 times

and not as  comfortable flying it as flying my MP.
2019-1-22
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did a simular tesy with my zoom, although I don't have the video. I flew mine about 1.2 miles around a mountain out of sight as a test. By replaying the video, it did in fact stop, turn around and follow its original flight path back around the hill, when signal was restored it stopped and waited for my input....worked amazing.
2019-1-22
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

WRHershey Posted at 1-22 14:01
I did a simular tesy with my zoom, although I don't have the video. I flew mine about 1.2 miles around a mountain out of sight as a test. By replaying the video, it did in fact stop, turn around and follow its original flight path back around the hill, when signal was restored it stopped and waited for my input....worked amazing.

Yeah, i the mountains and the clouds also can contribute to lost signal.. espescially the satelite and the antenna in mountains dont really work well. Thanks to the technology.. ha ha ha..
2019-1-22
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Amazing machine. Nice to see Tjalex and thanks for sharing
2019-1-22
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

So, it just turned itself around and starting heading back.  Maybe it forgot to stop and pay the toll!  I saw it flew over areas where if it had prematurely landed you probably would never have found it - dense trees and shrubs.
2019-1-22
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Chile

ff22 Posted at 1-22 15:20
So, it just turned itself around and starting heading back.  Maybe it forgot to stop and pay the toll!  I saw it flew over areas where if it had prematurely landed you probably would never have found it - dense trees and shrubs.

ha ha ha.. yeah.. it forgot to pay the toll since it was crossing huge trees and forest.. thanks..
2019-1-23
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Chile

ff22 Posted at 1-22 15:20

ha ha ha.. yeah.. it forgot to pay the toll since it was crossing huge trees and forest.. thanks..
2019-1-23
Use props
Flyingcougar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

Glad it worked as advertised for you! I'm new to this and the M2Z amazes me with it's capabilities every time I fly.
2019-1-23
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Chile

Flyingcougar Posted at 1-23 18:38
Glad it worked as advertised for you! I'm new to this and the M2Z amazes me with it's capabilities every time I fly.

Since this a robots and using remote control we never be sure. things always are at risk. so far so good. ha ha ha..
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules