How do you plan a motion lapse?
600 1 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435640 ft
Australia

I'm wondering how users are planning their motion lapse clips. Is the gimbal supposed to adjust the motion to spread over the legth of the video? When I shoot a motion lapse, at times I find that the points I set were never completed, even with an hour long 3 sec interval motion lapse.

Is everyone else getting the entire waypoint range covered??

2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi kburn, thanks for raising this and sorry to hear about the motion lapse video being cut off. Does this happen consistently even with a different interval and duration? The motion lapse video should last until the last point set following its duration. May we know what type of SD card are you using for the Osmo Pocket? Have we checked the remaining microSD card storage when shooting with Osmo Pocket? When taking photos or videos, you can check the bottom of the screen for available photos or video duration to take. You can also check the remaining storage in Settings.

Osmo Pocket supports a maximum capacity of 256GB and it’s recommended to use a microSD card with a write speed of over 15MB/s. In order to get high performance, we also recommend using SD card reaching 30MB/s writing speed. I will post a list of recommended SD cards below.

Lastly, may you provide us the current firmware version and a video showing how the motion lapse is being set together with the result? Please use DropBox or Google Drive for video sharing and send it to us through direct message.

2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules